Which players would you NOT trade for a 2020 first round pick?

SmittyBacall

No (don't even have to think about it)

Wentz- QBOTF, untradeable.

Cox- top 20 player irregardless of position.

Lane- shown he can be top notch tackle, and trading him would leave 2 big holes at both tackle spots.

No

Kelce- first of all, the logistics wouldn't work as we'd be pinned with too much dead cap, but secondly he's one of the best centers in the game, and centers have the most longevity among OL so there's reason to hope he sticks around for another 4ish years at this level. That does entail paying him top flight C money, which is a big con when compared to a rookie contract of hypothetical 2020 1st rounder, but I'm going with proven commodity and trusting he stays healthy next few years.

Ertz- Top 5 TE in the game, Wentz's favorite target, only matched by Travis Kelce in his production over the past few years. Plus $18m in dead cap for trading him. A 1st is not worth losing Ertz + that cap hit IMO. Having Goeddert does make this one I have to think about, but ultimately he didn't show me enough to make me feel confident he'll see year 5 and this offense needs 2 TEs.

Either Eagles have more top talent, or, more likely, I simply don't value future picks like the rest of you (or the NFL) does. 

edit- Kelce and Ertz would be very pick specific. If we're talking top 10? Then yes I probably pull trigger. Pick in the 20s? I don't hesitate to hang up.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:47 PM, buno67 said:

Baker

Garrett 

Ward

Ogunjobi

Chubb too depending on how high

Landry too depending on how high

Njocku too

Bitonio too 

Damarious Randle too

man I'm not trying to trade any of those guys for real theres no point. Even if it was a top 15 pick those guys are top 5 at their position or on that trajectory. I'd rather not trade them. 

Archived