Rams release Mark Barron

Dr LBC

We all saw this coming. Not sure who found it surprising but oh well. 

I saw a report that they liked Kiser a lot and wouldn’t be surprised to see him seize the starting job. Just like Brian Allen though, we really didn’t hear too much about him throughout the season. And it’s not like there weren’t opportunities, since Barron was injured for a decent amount of time. I liked Kiser a lot coming out of school and would like to see him get that opportunity. I’m just not sure if I believe it’ll happen 

3 hours ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

We all saw this coming. Not sure who found it surprising but oh well. 

I saw a report that they liked Kiser a lot and wouldn’t be surprised to see him seize the starting job. Just like Brian Allen though, we really didn’t hear too much about him throughout the season. And it’s not like there weren’t opportunities, since Barron was injured for a decent amount of time. I liked Kiser a lot coming out of school and would like to see him get that opportunity. I’m just not sure if I believe it’ll happen 

Yeah, I had the same thought in my last mock. Kiser fits exactly what we need at ILB. Wouldn't surprise me if he's the guy. Wade is a magician with 3-4 ILBs.

Archived