RB Duke Johnson
RB Kareem Hunt

WR Odell Beckham Jr.
WR Jarvis Landry
WR Antonio Calloway
WR Rashard Higgins

TE David Njoku
TE Kahale Warring 3rd round pick

At that point does the defense even matter? Heck does it even matter who is blocking?

yeah this guy makes sense

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Are the giants making it to the playoffs without him that year? Omg he was bad in his first playoff game. That’s a sign he will always suck in the preseason 

4/4 87yards 21+ yards a catch. Matt Ryan only threw 17 completions that game. He had a good game 

also the game before he absolutely destroyed the packers in the NFC title game for 180y and 2 tds. He was one of the main reasons they made it to the Super Bowl 

53 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So you rather the ball be thrown to the likes of Jalen Strong and Perriman. 

Idc who the ball gets distributed to OBJ skills mean he can score anywhere on the field. The other guys can’t 

50 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Get him, bones!!

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

How does Mack make an implant on the game every snap?

im setting up my next statement but I just want to hear your answer on this. 

I feel like a defensive front 7 player has more opportunity playing closer to the ball every snap to alter plays on a more consistent basis than a WR does on offense. I would value Mack, Miller, Watt and Donald higher than any WR in the NFL all day every day and twice on Sundays.

In OBJs specific case I worry about his production since 2016. His recent injury history and his already displayed ability to be a team distraction. All of which I seem are pretty valid. Its more than just a players name on paper to me, there are other variables.

If you guarantee me he will come in and be a 1,800 yard 14 TD WR, stay healthy and unify the lockerroom by being a leader on/off field--then yeah sure. But Im not confident he will check all of those boxes that are expected given his price tag.

So apparantly Duke Johnson just wiped all of his social media accounts and no longer follows Njoku or Baker. His last 'liked' post said something about why do coaches pigeonhole him into a pass catching RB and never let him run the ball.

He gone. Terrible mismanagement of Duke his entire career in Cleveland. Wish him the best and wonder what his value is. Probably a high 4th but Im hoping he can fetch a 3rd to a team like the Cowboys to compliment Zeke.

28 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So apparantly Duke Johnson just wiped all of his social media accounts and no longer follows Njoku or Baker. His last 'liked' post said something about why do coaches pigeonhole him into a pass catching RB and never let him run the ball.

He gone. Terrible mismanagement of Duke his entire career in Cleveland. Wish him the best and wonder what his value is. Probably a high 4th but Im hoping he can fetch a 3rd to a team like the Cowboys to compliment Zeke.

He has been an incredible player for us, it is a shame we managed to not use him correctly enough. 

He should of started over Crow. 

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

He has been an incredible player for us, it is a shame we managed to not use him correctly enough. 

He should of started over Crow. 

IDK about started, but I was always envisioning a Devonte Freeman/Tevin Coleman type split with him and somebody else.

For the past 2 years I have been perplexed as to why they never give him the ball to run 7-10x per game, considering, you know....hes Miamis all time leading RUSHER lol 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

IDK about started, but I was always envisioning a Devonte Freeman/Tevin Coleman type split with him and somebody else.

For the past 2 years I have been perplexed as to why they never give him the ball to run 7-10x per game, considering, you know....hes Miamis all time leading RUSHER lol 

He was a bit boom or bust as a runner, he could get stuffed easily, but his average was usually very good. 

Archived