Who gets drafted higher/lower than expected?

SmittyBacall

49 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

3 up/ 3 down

Higher than expected: Will Grier, TJ Hockenson (I reckon Jags or Lions snag him), Brian Burns (2nd or 3rd DE off the board - is that higher than expected?)

Lower than expected: Jachai Polite, Clelin Ferrell, Jawaan Taylor

I wouldn’t be shocked if Grier went to the Dolphins in the 2nd. Heck... he could even sneak into the last few picks of the 1st. Never know with QBs.

• 2 weeks later...

Higher than expected

Garett Bradbury - I think his stock now is in the first round but he could go as early to 15 to the Skins and might be picked in the early 20 range like Ragnow/Price were

Isaiah Johnson - Athletic corners go early. He could be selected in the 2nd round.

Justin Hollins - 2nd round

Germaine Pratt - He's a little older which hurts him but someone will grab him in the 2nd.

Darrell Henderson - This RB class isn't great and someone could have him as their #1 RB imo. 2nd round

Drue Tranquill - No one is talking about him but he's a lock for the third round and you might here his name in the late 2nd round.

Justice Hill - Some team could gamble on him in the 2nd due to RB class being thin ala Henderson.

Ben Benogu - EDGE class isn't super deep so 2nd/3rd round sounds right

• Like 1

Not really much of a bold take but i think Irv Smith will slip a little further than some people think. I see alot of people saying 1st round, im thinking like mid 2nd.

As far as going higher than people think. Im gonna say Miles Boykin. I see people mocking him 3rd-5th, i think he will go early-mid 2nd.  

And for whoever said Cody Ford is gonna slip, i dont think so. I think top 20 for sure, maybe even taken before Dillard. 

12 hours ago, taylor made said:

Higher than expected

Garett Bradbury - I think his stock now is in the first round but he could go as early to 15 to the Skins and might be picked in the early 20 range like Ragnow/Price were

Isaiah Johnson - Athletic corners go early. He could be selected in the 2nd round.

Justin Hollins - 2nd round

Germaine Pratt - He's a little older which hurts him but someone will grab him in the 2nd.

Darrell Henderson - This RB class isn't great and someone could have him as their #1 RB imo. 2nd round

Drue Tranquill - No one is talking about him but he's a lock for the third round and you might here his name in the late 2nd round.

Justice Hill - Some team could gamble on him in the 2nd due to RB class being thin ala Henderson.

Ben Benogu - EDGE class isn't super deep so 2nd/3rd round sounds right

I thought your last name said Brian Burns and saw the 2nd/3rd and was like wut lol. 

Higher than expected (or currently seen in mocks)

Kahale Warring 2nd,  Hjalte Froholdt 2nd,  Chuma Edoga 2nd, Hakeem Butler top 15, Justin Layne 1st, Will Grier 1st, Dexter Lawrence top 20, 

Lower than expected

Noah Fant 2nd, Clelin Ferrell 2nd, Dwayne Haskins drops outside the top 10