Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Confused. If I am trying to resign a guy, do I go off the APY listed or the numbers in the chart posted? 

if that guy is listed as a extend option in your roster, I think so.

if that guy is a UFA, I think you have to use the FA bidding and offer him a higher APY offer and hope yours is the best offer. OR use a franshise tag on him at the price @ny92mike post in the thread

3 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

if that guy is listed as a extend option in your roster, I think so.

if that guy is a UFA, I think you have to use the FA bidding and offer him a higher APY offer and hope yours is the best offer. OR use a franshise tag on him at the price @ny92mike post in the thread

I thought we got one "resign" at APY value in this mock?

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I thought we got one "resign" at APY value in this mock?

that would be the franchise tag I've mentioned....in my understanding, if you want to resign one UFA before the bidding you can do it, but at the APY mike have posted at the resign & release thread. And just with one player.

Edited by BowserBroncos

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

that would be the franchise tag I've mentioned....in my understanding, if you want to resign one UFA before the bidding you can do it, but at the APY mike have posted at the resign & release thread. And just with one player.

From the rules thread. It answers my question...

You’re allowed to resign one player at the beginning of the mock at the listed APY value or at the transition tag amount whichever is the greater value.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

From the rules thread. It answers my question...

You’re allowed to resign one player at the beginning of the mock at the listed APY value or at the transition tag amount whichever is the greater value.

Exactly.

For those who still have questions about this, I'll use my example. I'm using this to resign Matt Paradis....his APY value was $8,266,020 and the transition tag amount was $9,184,467....so I'm resigning Paradis at the value of $9,184,467 cuz it's the higher value of the two.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

Exactly.

For those who still have questions about this, I'll use my example. I'm using this to resign Matt Paradis....his APY value was $8,266,020 and the transition tag amount was $9,184,467....so I'm resigning Paradis at the value of $9,184,467 cuz it's the higher value of the two.

ok thanks for the clarification. I am too stupid to read properly and will withdraw mine.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ny92mike said:

The Giants are also considering at looking to move back to a 43 defense so if you've got pieces that would help the team achieve this hit me up.

We're looking for true 43 DE, age isn't a huge issue but they at least still need to be productive.

pick me pick me