SEVEN ROUND MOCK - Post Combine / Pre Free Agency

mr fluffles

31 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I would be surprised if the Patriots don't go trenches in the 1st round. Another OL wouldn't shock me. Fant is not a plus blocker and Hockenson will be gone. Safety they can get in 2nd or 3rd round. 

I agree 100% however I made the selections based on this mock draft and I don't see any players worthy of the 32nd pick. Maybe Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State but Nasir Adderley IMO could be the leader going forward with the Pats.

There are guy I like drafted in the (before the Pats 56 pick) 2nd but not at 32. 

This mock would piss off a Pats fan they way it falls. I'm not saying in any way this is a bad mock, but none of the player I liked fell! Damn

On 7.3.2019 at 2:48 AM, mr fluffles said:

2              San Francisco – Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
36           San Francisco – AJ Brown, WR, Mississippi
67           San Francisco - Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State
105       San Francisco- Darnell Savage, S, Maryland
179         San Francisco – Sione Takitaki, LB, BYU
216      San Francisco - Ryan Bates, IOL, Penn State
220       San Francisco – KeeSean Johnson, WR, Fresno State

Not half bad, I would prefer a few adjustmets:

Feedback appreciated!   Also, I hope the draft order is correct.

2              San Francisco – Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
36           San Francisco –Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
67           San Francisco - Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky
105       San Francisco - Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota
179         San Francisco – Mike Edwards, S, Kentucky
216      San Francisco - Jimmy Moreland, CB, James Madison
220       San Francisco – Belongs to Cleveland Browns

On 3/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, johndeere1707 said:

I like almost every pick for Cincy except for Grier in the 3rd. There are still a lot of good prospects on the board that will actually contribute. The team is behind Dalton at least for this season. 

I agree 100%.  But changing the third rounder alters things.  

In the third, I'm going Pratt or David Long and flipping the LB room.

I'm fine with Knox in the fourth , but if Taylor mimics McVey's offense with thre TEs, I'm not sure we just don't re-sign Uzomah and Kroft and try one of the other younger guys.  If we do, McClaurin might be another option if we don't go TE.

I get the Jordan pick, but would take either Hyatt or galliard before him.

In the sixth, Armstead is fine, but would take Mike Weber over him.   I'd swap Terry Godwin for Williams, jump all over the Russell pick, be fine with the Websyer pick at CB and since we have Dallas' pick at 202, I would be fine with us just grabbing Froholdt.  

In the seventh, I might go Mike Webster (if we didn't grab him earlier) or Khalil Hodge over Hansen.

Damn good Titans mock and it looks like you really know our needs. You either did a lot of research or you got lucky lol because you hit all of our needs with good picks. Major props. CB in the 4th is probably the only pick that currently isn’t a need but eh whatever. Best case scenario he develops and pushes that bum Butler off the roster after next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived