Best Intraconference Rivalries

footbull3196

Ravens v Patriots or Broncos v Patriots

>>

Steelers v Patriots

I would argue Ravens v Patriots is the most "significant" rivalry of this decade. If you count January 2010, there are 4 playoff meetings with 2 wins to each side. Both teams won a super bowl during a run where they were losing to the other team during halftime of their playoff matchup.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

These days. Eagles Rams

Don't flatter yourself... :D I'd say Saints v Rams after the past season; Saints ruined our unbeaten run, yet haven't stopped crying about us dumping them out of the playoffs absolutely without controversy or incident. 

9 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

Don't flatter yourself... :D I'd say Saints v Rams after the past season; Saints ruined our unbeaten run, yet haven't stopped crying about us dumping them out of the playoffs absolutely without controversy or incident. 

You're right, it usually takes both sides winning a game to be a rivalry. So far we've beat you in your own house with our backup QB twice.

At least you guys beat the Saints, so I guess that makes that a rivalry technically. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're right, it usually takes both sides winning a game to be a rivalry. So far we've beat you in your own house with our backup QB twice.

At least you guys beat the Saints, so I guess that makes that a rivalry technically. 

Exactly... although, I would keep that quiet as your real rivals, if you're still calling them that, ran over you twice last season. 

9_9

21 hours ago, DerbyRam said:

Exactly... although, I would keep that quiet as your real rivals, if you're still calling them that, ran over you twice last season. 

9_9

Maybe if they actually win a Super Bowl.

No one. I can't think of two teams for at least 3 years that were consistently good, and the battles haven't been consistently in one team's favor. 

Before these last few years I'd go Patriots/Ravens. That has died down considerably for Baltimore though. 

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

steelers patriots is the objectively correct answer

bears rams should be this in the nfc for the next twenty years 

Or the colts, Manning-Brady, then the whole deflategate thing. And I think the colts beat the pats twice in the playoffs, Denver is another one that I rank up there with the colts as they also beat us in the playoffs. 

Archived