Jump to content
brownie man

Who is going to trade for Antonio Brown?

Which Teams Trades for AB?  

60 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick your team and post the compensation

    • Carolina Panthers
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • San Francisco
    • Other please put


Recommended Posts

I'm going with the Carolina Panthers

they've got a lot of young talent at receiver, but they need someone who is developed and can set the standard in terms of what a dominant receiver plays like. 

my second choice would be Green Bay, but they've got a new HC who I'm not sure can handle the personality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God we got this thread, I had no idea where else we could discuss Antonio Brown. 

Whichever team has a late first they dont mind trading will get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I'm going with the Carolina Panthers

they've got a lot of young talent at receiver, but they need someone who is developed and can set the standard in terms of what a dominant receiver plays like. 

my second choice would be Green Bay, but they've got a new HC who I'm not sure can handle the personality 

I'd assume Brown would probably clash with Rodgers as much as he does with Big Ben. Don't see that as a good fit at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i voted for green bay but i temporarily forgot they had .. Devonte Adams, right? still think that would be an awesome landing spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oakland and San Francisco are the two favourites to land Brown in my opinion. Oakland is flush with draft capitol and are more likely willing to spend more. SF only has 6 draft picks as it is. 

I would imagine discussions between OAK and PIT right now are down to something like PIT wanting OAK's 24th or 27th pick and OAK offering the 35th in round 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Panthers or Packers seem like the most sensible of the choices given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the offer on the table is #35 and a 5th Rounder but Steelers want 24 or 27. We’ll see what side prevails. I’ve read reports Raiders are willing to walk and go all in on OBJ but we’ll see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it’s the Panthers but I doubt it.  I’m 99.9% sure it’s the Raiders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

niners aren't interested, seems like only team in this is the Raiders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Raiders and the return will be underwhelming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tom cody said:

The Packers for a 1st. 

I will be shocked if they get a first round pick. If they had that offer on the table, I believe they would have taken it already. 

Reports were that their initial asking was a 1st plus another pick/player but that they reduced it to just a first. 

Raiders second rounder seems most likely imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Oakland and San Francisco are the two favourites to land Brown in my opinion. Oakland is flush with draft capitol and are more likely willing to spend more. SF only has 6 draft picks as it is. 

I would imagine discussions between OAK and PIT right now are down to something like PIT wanting OAK's 24th or 27th pick and OAK offering the 35th in round 2. 

SF never even reached out according to lynch and shanny. Apparently no interest whatsoever. My guess is they don't want the antics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Adam Schefter, the Raiders have not offered a 2nd Round Pick. Which means, probably no team has offered a 2nd Round Pick. My guess would be the Raiders have offered the Steelers a 3rd and 5th Round Draft Choice.

Kind of funny that the Steelers tried to put pressure on teams by creating a soft deadline and it might backfire in a big way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

According to Adam Schefter, the Raiders have not offered a 2nd Round Pick. Which means, probably no team has offered a 2nd Round Pick. My guess would be the Raiders have offered the Steelers a 3rd and 5th Round Draft Choice.

Kind of funny that the Steelers tried to put pressure on teams by creating a soft deadline and it might backfire in a big way.

It's so hard to resist that kind of low level compensation as a 49ers fan...one hand, I'm frustrated if we don't reach out with only that kind of return required to beat, and on the other hand, I completely understand it as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×