Who is going to trade for Antonio Brown?

brownie man

Which Teams Trades for AB?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your team and post the compensation

• Carolina Panthers
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • San Francisco
    • Other please put

I'm going with the Carolina Panthers

they've got a lot of young talent at receiver, but they need someone who is developed and can set the standard in terms of what a dominant receiver plays like. 

my second choice would be Green Bay, but they've got a new HC who I'm not sure can handle the personality 

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I'm going with the Carolina Panthers

they've got a lot of young talent at receiver, but they need someone who is developed and can set the standard in terms of what a dominant receiver plays like. 

my second choice would be Green Bay, but they've got a new HC who I'm not sure can handle the personality 

I'd assume Brown would probably clash with Rodgers as much as he does with Big Ben. Don't see that as a good fit at all. 

Oakland and San Francisco are the two favourites to land Brown in my opinion. Oakland is flush with draft capitol and are more likely willing to spend more. SF only has 6 draft picks as it is. 

I would imagine discussions between OAK and PIT right now are down to something like PIT wanting OAK's 24th or 27th pick and OAK offering the 35th in round 2. 

27 minutes ago, tom cody said:

The Packers for a 1st. 

I will be shocked if they get a first round pick. If they had that offer on the table, I believe they would have taken it already. 

Reports were that their initial asking was a 1st plus another pick/player but that they reduced it to just a first. 

Raiders second rounder seems most likely imo

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Oakland and San Francisco are the two favourites to land Brown in my opinion. Oakland is flush with draft capitol and are more likely willing to spend more. SF only has 6 draft picks as it is. 

I would imagine discussions between OAK and PIT right now are down to something like PIT wanting OAK's 24th or 27th pick and OAK offering the 35th in round 2. 

SF never even reached out according to lynch and shanny. Apparently no interest whatsoever. My guess is they don't want the antics.

According to Adam Schefter, the Raiders have not offered a 2nd Round Pick. Which means, probably no team has offered a 2nd Round Pick. My guess would be the Raiders have offered the Steelers a 3rd and 5th Round Draft Choice.

Kind of funny that the Steelers tried to put pressure on teams by creating a soft deadline and it might backfire in a big way.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

According to Adam Schefter, the Raiders have not offered a 2nd Round Pick. Which means, probably no team has offered a 2nd Round Pick. My guess would be the Raiders have offered the Steelers a 3rd and 5th Round Draft Choice.

Kind of funny that the Steelers tried to put pressure on teams by creating a soft deadline and it might backfire in a big way.

It's so hard to resist that kind of low level compensation as a 49ers fan...one hand, I'm frustrated if we don't reach out with only that kind of return required to beat, and on the other hand, I completely understand it as well. 

Archived