Who is going to trade for Antonio Brown?

brownie man

Which Teams Trades for AB?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your team and post the compensation

• Carolina Panthers
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • San Francisco
    • Other please put

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

A ton as in what? Pick 27? We haven't even offered a 2nd. Although both teams may eventually agree on a 2nd plus a 6th/7th.

I wouldn't be shocked to see two firsts and a 2nd next season to get Antonio in silver and black...

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I would hack the site and delete the Raider forum if this happened.

I'd understand your actions, too.

I'm not saying it WILL happen - and for your sake, I hope it doesn't happen - but we'll find out more tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'd understand your actions, too.

I'm not saying it WILL happen - and for your sake, I hope it doesn't happen - but we'll find out more tomorrow.

I don't think we'll find out tomorrow, Steelers put out a fake deadline to try to scare teams and it didn't work.

Packers will get him. For their second first and most likely something high next year. 

I don't think Gruden pulls the trigger on a Brown deal. He and Mayock are using those picks on young guys. If they end up trading Carr as well, the same thing goes. 

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:

Packers will get him. For their second first and most likely something high next year. 

I don't think Gruden pulls the trigger on a Brown deal. He and Mayock are using those picks on young guys. If they end up trading Carr as well, the same thing goes. 

I was thinking pick #30 as well. Just makes way more sense for the Packers and they need a star to go with Rodgers. They have drafted terribly under the Rodgers-Era. Just trade that pick for a superstar. 

33 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Uh no we won't. Packers aren't going to shell out a 1st and a high pick next year to land Antonio Brown. If you truly believe this then I'm going to need you to supply the name and number of your dealer, because you have to be smoking some quality stuff and I'm down to buy right before Free Agency.

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Uh no we won't. Packers aren't going to shell out a 1st and a high pick next year to land Antonio Brown. If you truly believe this then I'm going to need you to supply the name and number of your dealer, because you have to be smoking some quality stuff and I'm down to buy right before Free Agency.

You're funny. 

Explain why you don't think they will, though? It actually makes quite a bit of sense, to me. You're not rebuilding. You can get an impact defender or O-lineman with your earlier pick.Your picks in subsequent rounds are high. You're going to purge enough veterans that you should have a lot of cap space. I don't get your perspective at all...

5 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

You're funny. 

Explain why you don't think they will, though? It actually makes quite a bit of sense, to me. You're not rebuilding. You can get an impact defender or O-lineman with your earlier pick.Your picks in subsequent rounds are high. You're going to purge enough veterans that you should have a lot of cap space. I don't get your perspective at all...

I have a multitude of reasons. 

1. We're not going to give up a 1st round pick + a high pick next year for a WR that's struggling to even get 2nd round offers right now. Talk about massively overpaying for the sake of the name.

2. We're not going to pay for a WR that is on the record calling out his QB for having an ownership mentality. Do you really think that personality meshes with Aaron Rodgers ego? I think not.

3. We don't need a #1 WR we have one already. We need a #2 WR and we can find plenty of those for much cheaper and less drama in rounds 2-5 of the 2019 NFL Draft. 

4. The Packers will be looking to spend their cap on the defense and likely addressing our missing offensive pieces in the draft. 

5. The reports coming out of the combine are that the Packers are looking to spend heavy on Edge an Antonio Brown contract takes them out of the race for that if true.

6. We had enough locker room problems with Haha Clinton-Dix, Demarious Randall and they were instantly shipped out of GB. Gute has a 0 tolerance policy when it comes to locker room cancers and Antonio Browns antics haven't helped him steer from that label in the least bit.

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

I have a multitude of reasons. 

1. We're not going to give up a 1st round pick + a high pick next year for a WR that's struggling to even get 2nd round offers right now. Talk about massively overpaying for the sake of the name.

2. We're not going to pay for a WR that is on the record calling out his QB for having an ownership mentality. Do you really think that personality meshes with Aaron Rodgers ego? I think not.

3. We don't need a #1 WR we have one already. We need a #2 WR and we can find plenty of those for much cheaper and less drama in rounds 2-5 of the 2019 NFL Draft. 

4. The Packers will be looking to spend their cap on the defense and likely addressing our missing offensive pieces in the draft. 

5. The reports coming out of the combine are that the Packers are looking to spend heavy on Edge an Antonio Brown contract takes them out of the race for that if true.

6. We had enough locker room problems with Haha Clinton-Dix, Demarious Randall and they were instantly shipped out of GB. Gute has a 0 tolerance policy when it comes to locker room cancers and Antonio Browns antics haven't helped him steer from that label in the least bit.

1) You have NO idea what offers are floating around out there for Brown. So don't play the "LET'S PRETEND" card.

2) You're not considering that Roethlisberger may be somewhat to blame with all that. At some point, people have to realize there are huge issues in Pittsburgh. And Big Ben may be one of them. 

3) You're better with Brown than without. Debate that one. PLEASE.

4) You missed what I said. Likely to be plenty of space to go around.

5) There aren't any big name pass rushers that are likely to be free agents. No clue where you're pulling this out from.

6) No long term evidence of Brown being a locker room cancer. 

Now...while I broke that down, that doesn't mean I think I'm right no matter what, or that you're wrong. Just putting a different perspective in play.

As a Bears fan, I pray you're right, and I'm wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

1) You have NO idea what offers are floating around out there for Brown. So don't play the "LET'S PRETEND" card.

2) You're not considering that Roethlisberger may be somewhat to blame with all that. At some point, people have to realize there are huge issues in Pittsburgh. And Big Ben may be one of them. 

3) You're better with Brown than without. Debate that one. PLEASE.

4) You missed what I said. Likely to be plenty of space to go around.

5) There aren't any big name pass rushers that are likely to be free agents. No clue where you're pulling this out from.

6) No long term evidence of Brown being a locker room cancer. 

Now...while I broke that down, that doesn't mean I think I'm right no matter what, or that you're wrong. Just putting a different perspective in play.

As a Bears fan, I pray you're right, and I'm wrong. 

1. All reports coming out are that they'd be happy with a 1st, that they're backing off that stance of a 1st and are now giving a hard deadline in order to strong-arm people into better offers. No one is going to shell out a 1st + a high pick for Antonio Brown. That's just facts. Not when your owner flat out comes out and says they're moving him and it's best to part ways for both. All the leverage went into the buyers' hands and out the sellers with their media comments. Media evidence far supports my stance and clearly disputes yours. 

2. You don't think for one minute that Aaron Rodgers may be somewhat to blame with what happened last year? You think his ego and ownership mentality wouldn't rub Antonio Brown the wrong way the very same way that Big Ben did?

3. I don't need to debate being better with Brown, that's an obvious conclusion. However, we're not going to shell out a 1st and a high pick to be "better with Brown". That's just child's play.

4. Did I say big-name pass rushers? If I did please quote that? I didn't. I stated the reports are from the combine that the Packers will be looking to spend heavy on Edge. You don't need to be a big name edge in a free agent market to get big money. You just need to have a pulse and a couple of sacks. (Trust me I hope those reports are wrong)

5. I don't need long term evidence. I need him to shut his mouth and not say stupid **** like "play by my rules" or "I don't need to play this game". 

However, I am NOT saying Green Bay won't trade for him. If they do, great. I'll support the decision. I am merely willing to bet my house on the fact the Packers will NOT pay a 1st this year PLUS a high pick next year.

Archived