Who is going to trade for Antonio Brown?

brownie man

Which Teams Trades for AB?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your team and post the compensation

• Carolina Panthers
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • San Francisco
    • Other please put

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

You don't think for one minute that Aaron Rodgers may be somewhat to blame with what happened last year? 

I'm not going to break down your whole post, as it's not worth my time. No insult to you--you do make some good points. Others...not so good.

I will comment on this, though. The entire team gave up on McCarthy last year. Rodgers had a nasty injury in the first game, and likely should have sat for a month, but wanted to play anyway.

I think the majority of blame you Packer fans place on Rodgers is simply misguided. 

And yes folks, for your reading entertainment, that was a Bears fan defending Aaron Rodgers to a Packers fan...:D

Lol everyone is calling the Steeler bluff. That Friday deadline was always a fake deadline by the Steelers. “These teams in” “these teams have jumped out” also noise by the Steelers. Been a pretty desperate attempt by them so far. 

24 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I'm not going to break down your whole post, as it's not worth my time. No insult to you--you do make some good points. Others...not so good.

I will comment on this, though. The entire team gave up on McCarthy last year. Rodgers had a nasty injury in the first game, and likely should have sat for a month, but wanted to play anyway.

I think the majority of blame you Packer fans place on Rodgers is simply misguided. 

And yes folks, for your reading entertainment, that was a Bears fan defending Aaron Rodgers to a Packers fan...:D

I don't need him to be defended. I'm still a strong Aaron Rodgers supporter regardless of the way our season turned out last year. However, I'm not naive enough to believe that Aaron Rodgers doesn't have an ownership mentality nor that he doesn't have an ego - in fact, I don't care that he does. As arguably one of if not the most gifted player to ever play at that position he's earned that right. I simply question whether Antonio Brown can handle that if he can't handle Big Ben.

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Packer fans always blame Rodgers when that organization has had terrible coaching and terrible drafting over the past decade. 

lol where did I blame Aaron Rodgers in my post? Please explain? I'm merely stating that I don't think his (Browns) personality is a fit in our locker room and that we won't pay a 1st and a high pick next year to obtain his (Browns) services. I'm well aware that Ted Thompson had a build by the draft approach and missed on most of his last few drafts here in Green Bay while failing to address his misses in Free Agency. Trust, I've lived through it. I don't need that explained. I assure you. 

This wasn't a talent debate it was a personality debate. There was no blame. 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Lol everyone is calling the Steeler bluff. That Friday deadline was always a fake deadline by the Steelers. “These teams in” “these teams have jumped out” also noise by the Steelers. Been a pretty desperate attempt by them so far. 

They have basically played this as poorly as possible

I hope the news comes out that brown vetoed a trade to buffalo, who offered a first round pick. 

It would be **** ing hilarious after everything that has happened. Especially all of those people laughing at brown for getting traded there, only to have him not go and screw the Steelers in the process. 

Steelers front office is horrible and when Ben retires they are going to be terrible for 3+ years imo 

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Steelers going to be lucky to get a mid-rounder at this point.

Bet at least one team that was interested thinks it's just as likely at this point that the Steelers just cut him and they can get him without a pick.

5 minutes ago, Bobikus said:

Bet at least one team that was interested thinks it's just as likely at this point that the Steelers just cut him and they can get him without a pick.

I'm not sure that's actually preferable for a team interested in Brown though. No guarantee of getting him and he will probably demand a pretty absurd contract on the open market.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not sure that's actually preferable for a team interested in Brown though. No guarantee of getting him and he will probably demand a pretty absurd contract on the open market.

I mean he’s going to demand an absurd contract from whoever trades for him as well.

i was thinking that like, the steelers could just keep AB ultimately and just not play him, and then thought about the absolutely toxic locker room environment, and that reminded me of Bell and man... the Steelers' Problems run way deeper than AB

1 hour ago, tab said:

i was thinking that like, the steelers could just keep AB ultimately and just not play him, and then thought about the absolutely toxic locker room environment, and that reminded me of Bell and man... the Steelers' Problems run way deeper than AB

Yeah, they have to trade him.  They have to.  Even if it's for pennies on the dollar.

Keeping him will make the toxicity spread.  Cutting him is even more ludicrous than trading him for cheap.

Archived