New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Haven't fully dug into this new board since I'm currently on vacay, but definitely easier to maneuver from a mobile perspective

Yeah, I agree. I did a little bit of surfing on my mobile device and it was so much better than the squinting I was previously doing. 

4 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Ouch - I know some of us were hoping to trade down far enough and go this route. Maybe dodged a bullet?

You knew this had to happen...its the ChargIRs. Feel bad for them though in all seriousness if that's what happens. If anyone can understand it, its us, with that initial confusion on foster

@John232 - I love the new change. It's an updated fresher look with a lot of really cool new features that makes browsing/posting easier/quicker, and just makes things look better, IMO. I've had a week to get used to the new changes, though. Let me know if you need anything. And feel free to get involved in some of the discussions I have tried to start like @Forge and @48 1/2ers also should do.

HINTS GUYS. I'M USING THE TAGS FOR A REASON.

16 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

@John232 - I love the new change. It's an updated fresher look with a lot of really cool new features that makes browsing/posting easier/quicker, and just makes things look better, IMO. I've had a week to get used to the new changes, though. Let me know if you need anything. And feel free to get involved in some of the discussions I have tried to start like @Forge and @48 1/2ers also should do.

HINTS GUYS. I'M USING THE TAGS FOR A REASON.

I've pretty much moved to only posting on this new site. It still takes some time navigating the thing but I'm getting used to it. @John232 welcome aboard the new mothership it's gonna be 10x better once we get more people in here but already I think we can keep up with multiple topics easier. 

@y2lamanaki, I'm assuming we can use this as a recommendation/question thread for the new site. 

Is there any feature that allows you to "pin" specific forums anywhere? Also I like how the NFL News forum is in that sidebar but it'd be dope if I had say the basketball or baseball forum there under it. I miss that dropdown feature at the bottom of the old site that allowed me to hop around quicker. 

Also- Where are all them sorry 12th man seachickens fans at? 

Edited by 48 1/2ers

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

Really liking this new format.  I'm able to copy and paste data straight from excel and it actually retains the cell structure when posting.

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing this feature with me. Totally unaware of it.

1 hour ago, 48 1/2ers said:

@y2lamanaki, I'm assuming we can use this as a recommendation/question thread for the new site. 

Is there any feature that allows you to "pin" specific forums anywhere? Also I like how the NFL News forum is in that sidebar but it'd be dope if I had say the basketball or baseball forum there under it. I miss that dropdown feature at the bottom of the old site that allowed me to hop around quicker. 

Also- Where are all them sorry 12th man seachickens fans at? 

Good thread for questions, definitely. 

I know you can follow certain forums and view them quickly that way. I Get Chrome notifications when people post here, and I like that. 

Also, not sure if your idea of putting a specific forum underneath is possible, but head over to the Feedback subforum and suggest it. I think it's a great idea.