New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

• 3 weeks later...

Watching Iowa State and OK.  Game is tied with a little over 3 minutes left and ISU is already in field goal range going for what could be the game winning score.  They come to the line and snap the ball with 15 seconds left!  I see these "Hurry up" teams do that all the time.  It's just stupid - no matter what you are used to doing.  Just stand there at the line till there are a few seconds left, get set, and snap it with one on the clock. The last thing you want is to leave time on the clock for the other team to score.

Edited by big9erfan

Got a question for all fantasy players amongst us and seeing as it relates to two guys playing in the game we'll probably all be watching figured I'd ask here. 

Im trying to decide who my flex play should be this week in a PPR league between Hyde or Pryor. Thoughts?

ill tag @Forge cause I see him active in the fantasy thread a lot as as @steadypimpin I believe.

2 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Got a question for all fantasy players amongst us and seeing as it relates to two guys playing in the game we'll probably all be watching figured I'd ask here. 

Im trying to decide who my flex play should be this week in a PPR league between Hyde or Pryor. Thoughts?

ill tag @Forge cause I see him active in the fantasy thread a lot as as @steadypimpin I believe.

Pryor. Washington has a stingy run defense, don't like the way Hyde is trending, and there's the injury concern. Pryor can still get vertical, and we know that we aren't the best at covering that, I don't envision our pass rush getting to Cousins a whole lot either. It's a bit of Russian Roulette though - Cousins loves utilizing the tight ends and guys like Ryan Grant and Thompson, so it could be a situation where he doesn't look a whole ton Pryor's way. But I think that they have similar floors of a point or two, and try as I might, I just can't see a big game from Hyde here, and I can from Pryor. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Pryor. Washington has a stingy run defense, don't like the way Hyde is trending, and there's the injury concern. Pryor can still get vertical, and we know that we aren't the best at covering that, I don't envision our pass rush getting to Cousins a whole lot either. It's a bit of Russian Roulette though - Cousins loves utilizing the tight ends and guys like Ryan Grant and Thompson, so it could be a situation where he doesn't look a whole ton Pryor's way. But I think that they have similar floors of a point or two, and try as I might, I just can't see a big game from Hyde here, and I can from Pryor. 

Pretty much along the lines of what I was thinking. Honestly I was hoping someone would convince me to start Hyde haha but it doesn't seem possible. Beyond Washingtons solid run defense this year Zach Brown seems like an athletic cover for RB out of the backfield and I don't think game flow will be one where the Niners are running the ball a lot. Preciate it. 

Now since I have ya here, for another PPR league I need to choose between 4 WRs, Benjamin, Hill, Sanders and Crabtree? Pick 3.

1 minute ago, Fureys49ers said:

Pretty much along the lines of what I was thinking. Honestly I was hoping someone would convince me to start Hyde haha but it doesn't seem possible. Beyond Washingtons solid run defense this year Zach Brown seems like an athletic cover for RB out of the backfield and I don't think game flow will be one where the Niners are running the ball a lot. Preciate it. 

Now since I have ya here, for another PPR league I need to choose between 4 WRs, Benjamin, Hill, Sanders and Crabtree? Pick 3.

Really tough call there. Hill has the worst situation, in my opinion. The steelers have allowed only 3 passing touchdowns this year, but are 30th against the run, so I think that will be a big Hunt game. Could see Hill get in on that action though, but that's hard to predict. Benjamin is my least favorite of the four players from an actual talent and production standpoint, but he's got a great matchup against a terrible Philly secondary, who's also traveling on a short week, and Cam has been dealing. Sanders is Mr. Consistency. He's probably not going to get you 20 points, and he's not got an ideal matchup, but he gets nearly 30% of Siemian's targets. He's had a couple of rough games in weeks 1 and 4, one solid game, and one good one. Crabtree gets Carr back, and with Cooper struggling so much, I feel like he's fairly safe. He even put up numbers with EJ. So I'd debate between Hill and Sanders. With the way that Reid tries to get Hill the ball in different ways, I think I may lean just a little more toward him. He's averaged just as many receptions as Sanders so far, plus you get the potential of returns and inclusion in the run game. 

So I'd probably sit Sanders. But it also wouldn't shock me if he outscores the other three players lol. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Really tough call there. Hill has the worst situation, in my opinion. The steelers have allowed only 3 passing touchdowns this year, but are 30th against the run, so I think that will be a big Hunt game. Could see Hill get in on that action though, but that's hard to predict. Benjamin is my least favorite of the four players from an actual talent and production standpoint, but he's got a great matchup against a terrible Philly secondary, who's also traveling on a short week, and Cam has been dealing. Sanders is Mr. Consistency. He's probably not going to get you 20 points, and he's not got an ideal matchup, but he gets nearly 30% of Siemian's targets. He's had a couple of rough games in weeks 1 and 4, one solid game, and one good one. Crabtree gets Carr back, and with Cooper struggling so much, I feel like he's fairly safe. He even put up numbers with EJ. So I'd debate between Hill and Sanders. With the way that Reid tries to get Hill the ball in different ways, I think I may lean just a little more toward him. He's averaged just as many receptions as Sanders so far, plus you get the potential of returns and inclusion in the run game. 

So I'd probably sit Sanders. But it also wouldn't shock me if he outscores the other three players lol. 

Ya know for someone who likes Josh Allen you think a lot like myself when it comes to fantasy football haha, I kid I kid. Those were my thoughts, I still don't trust Simien against the Giants secondary yet, plus the Giants have got run on all season so I think Anderson gets fed a lot and often.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Hope anyone in the North Bay is safe from these fires going on, pretty intense stuff out of nowhere. 

Yeah, I live on the peninsula and the smoke right now is making it somewhat difficult to breathe. Crazy. I am going to drive up there with supplies either when the fires stop or next week

42 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yeah, I live on the peninsula and the smoke right now is making it somewhat difficult to breathe. Crazy. I am going to drive up there with supplies either when the fires stop or next week

I’ve never seen a fire like it! I work in the North Bay and cant rememver a Bay Area event like this. I have no memory of the earthquake 

36 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I’ve never seen a fire like it! I work in the North Bay and cant rememver a Bay Area event like this. I have no memory of the earthquake 

3 employees at my hospital lost everything. Just the clothes that they are wearing and 2 out of 3 of them got out with their vehicle. Another 6 had to evacuate their homes the past few days from Sonoma and Glen Ellen and have no idea if their homes exist anymore. Just devastating. But, at least they are still alive...

Edited by Psychlone

16 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

3 employees at my hospital lost everything. Just the clothes that they are wearing and 2 out of 3 of them got out with their vehicle. Another 6 had to evacuate their homes the past few days from Sonoma and Glen Ellen and have no idea if their homes exist anymore. Just devastating. But, at least they are still alive...

I'm hearing almost exactly the same thing with some of my coworkers, one has a house in coffee park and knows its been destroyed, another few evacuated and have no idea the status. 400 missing people is just scary at this point still

Just heard that they might move the raiders game to Levis due to air quality concerns. I'm not sure how much better the air would be but I really HATE the idea of the raiders having a home game at Levis.

The SD mayor has offered up Qualcomm stadium, which I doubt the chargers want.

Other than that I have no idea, maybe UNLVs stadium? 

Yeah, i have no issues if they play in Levi's, but like J said, is the air quality really all that better there? 

UNLV is a non-starter. That's not happening. That's why the stadium vote was so important here. The stadium is in pretty bad shape overall,, particularly the locker rooms, so it was not fit for an NFL franchise.