New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

On 3/8/2018 at 8:11 PM, Gore Whore 21 said:

Has anyone had the S’mores Girl Scout cookie? My life has forever changed. 

No! and never will!!!!!

( trying hard to avoid such goodies. Life tips: Once in your 40's, your metabolism STOPS entirely, unless you workout frequently.. and no thanks to that! ) :P 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

That's insane

I read this some time ago.  He had a kid when he was really old.  That kid had a kid when he was really old. And that kid is now really old.  But it's crazy to think someone alive today is the grandson of our 10th president, who was born in the 18th century.

Edited by big9erfan

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope none of you guys believe the earth is flat. I just the news about some idiot who made his own rocket (not using science, just formulas, which are not science... they're formulas...) to check if the earth does have a curvature. His rocket flew 1875 feet high, and landed, injuring him slightly. How stupid can people be. Doing all that for 1875 feet, when he could just have bought a plane ticket and flown 38000 feet... 

Flat-earthers...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I really hope none of you guys believe the earth is flat. I just the news about some idiot who made his own rocket (not using science, just formulas, which are not science... they're formulas...) to check if the earth does have a curvature. His rocket flew 1875 feet high, and landed, injuring him slightly. How stupid can people be. Doing all that for 1875 feet, when he could just have bought a plane ticket and flown 38000 feet... 

Flat-earthers...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Flat-earthers...

I liked this post because @Gravity liked this post