New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

5 hours ago, John232 said:

Besides the rampant PED use.

I despise Jon Jones. 

As a disclaimer I don’t follow the UFC like I do football or hockey so I may be misinformed on this, but I thought he got busted for cocaine and ED pills. Either way he is probably the most impressive fighter I’ve watched and was the only reason I tuned in for a fight in recent memory. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

As a disclaimer I don’t follow the UFC like I do football or hockey so I may be misinformed on this, but I thought he got busted for cocaine and ED pills. Either way he is probably the most impressive fighter I’ve watched and was the only reason I tuned in for a fight in recent memory. 

He was on his way to being the GOAT, super impressive fighter. But the ED pills were still PED's, largely seen as a lie or unheard of levels of stupidity. But this is also the guy who hit a pregnant woman with his car, ran, then worried about himself. Literally admitted to Joe Rogan but is so out of touch and narcissistic that he didn't get how bad he sounded. 

But yeah, shame he's a POS. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

He was on his way to being the GOAT, super impressive fighter. But the ED pills were still PED's, largely seen as a lie or unheard of levels of stupidity. But this is also the guy who hit a pregnant woman with his car, ran, then worried about himself. Literally admitted to Joe Rogan but is so out of touch and narcissistic that he didn't get how bad he sounded. 

But yeah, shame he's a POS. 

I knew he had crashed his car, but wasn’t aware of the other elements. That’s a shame.

Bringing hockey back into our lives people...the freaking devils, who just had the number one overall pick in the draft this year after finishing dead last in the east, are headed for the playoffs. Boom baby! I love it. Taylor Hall for the Hart! guy was incredible this season and just flat carried them on his back (I think it's a two man race between he and MacKinnon). This team is so exciting to watch now...not your old trap and grab Devils...these kids are all young, skate well and skate fast, and are skilled. I haven't had this much fun watching Hockey in years (it's been a long road back for the Devils). 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Bringing hockey back into our lives people...the freaking devils, who just had the number one overall pick in the draft this year after finishing dead last in the east, are headed for the playoffs. Boom baby! I love it. Taylor Hall for the Hart! guy was incredible this season and just flat carried them on his back (I think it's a two man race between he and MacKinnon). This team is so exciting to watch now...not your old trap and grab Devils...these kids are all young, skate well and skate fast, and are skilled. I haven't had this much fun watching Hockey in years (it's been a long road back for the Devils). 

Talking about hockey I was hoping for a Michigan - Ohio State final in NCAA hocky. Would be interesting to see that football rivalry translated to a title battle in hockey. They both lost their semi -final matches last night.

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Hischier and Zacha being only minor contributors, but great prospects for the future, and Butcher already being somewhat of a stud... the Devils should be fun to watch for years to come. I always loved Hall. I always defended him in the debate between him and Seguin. I'm really happy for his performance this year. He has always had that in him. He just never had the right supporting cast. I dare not imagine how good the oilers would be with Hall and McDavid.

The oilers are just so dysfunctional. They should be banned from the draft lottery. They don't deserve it. Just look at the devil. They get a first overall pick, then make a quick turn-around. That's how it should be. The oilers and sabres are a disgrace. I'd change the lottery rules. You're not allowed in the lottery more than 3 three in a row, and you can't get the first overall more than once every five years. If you win the lottery and you've won it in the last five years, you get #2. If you've been in the lottery 3 years in a row, you're out, and you pick just before the playoff teams. Maybe that would encourage these three timers to trade away their mid to late first round pick for an established player that will help them win games. Maybe they'll take more of a risk in free agency. That's literally the Oiler rule. Them having so many first overall picks is just ridiculous.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SInow/status/982822604271534080?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-5678485243340073696.ampproject.net%2F1522422854768%2Fframe.html 

His reaction to hitting that homerun is incredible! 

When the dodgers scored in the top of the 14th I told my brother it would only make it that much more epic when we scored two runs. Also, a 12 pitch A-B, holy smokes

On 4/6/2018 at 9:16 AM, Forge said:

MacKinnon has to win it imo. The team goes as he goes and he just lead the worst team in the NHL last year to the playoffs. I’m also an Avs fan though. I went to the game last night against the Blues and the Pepsi Center was bumping. Hockey may be my favorite sport to watch live in person. 

44 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

MacKinnon has to win it imo. The team goes as he goes and he just lead the worst team in the NHL last year to the playoffs. I’m also an Avs fan though. I went to the game last night against the Blues and the Pepsi Center was bumping. Hockey may be my favorite sport to watch live in person. 

Yeah, it MacKinnon or Hall. a couple of others will be in the mix. My gut says MacKinnon wins it because he was slightly better offensively this year, though hall has the less help argument (he outscored his next closest teammate by the highest mark in a decade). Amazing that teams who finished last and 27th last year in points made the playoffs. 

• 4 weeks later...