New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Yeah, I think maybe having Landeskog and Rantanen on his line might have hurt him. Hall had a phenomenal year. I’m just glad the Avs turned it around again. That team is so young and I think building what could turn out to be a powerhouse assuming they hit on these extra picks they acquired. Avs fans have a lot to thank Duchene for; that trade did more for this team than anything Duchene did on the ice for them. I liked Duchene, but shipping him out was the right move.

I think it did as well. The second highest scorer on the devils had 52 points...the Avs had 3 other people besides MacKinnon score more than that, and I think that worked heavily in Hall's favor. Really great race though. I think that a reasonable case could have been made that you could have had 3 completely different finalists and it woudln't have been wrong. Was a really wide open race this year, lots of fun. 

@Forge man I’m glad the Sens kept their pick this year. If the Avs some how land Jack Hughes next year I’ll be ecstatic. Also notice how they mentioned that Shane Bowers got drafted by Ottawa and plays for Ottawa? I don’t follow hockey as much as I follow football and I know that’s not true. Not a bad pick though, those Tkachuks are badasses.

@gridirongorilla

I'd give it a strong 7 out of 10, man. I'm definitely no expert, but that's a heck of a job, if you are just starting out. 

I found the busy violins to get a bit much (invasive/repetitive) after about the 4 minute mark, and the last image made me a little sad for the fans stretching out their hands for a touch of Saint Jimmy. 

Overall, good job. :)  GO NINERS

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Independence Day to all American 9ers fans! Hope you make it a good one. 

Anyone doing fireworks? I usually do, but my wife is working. So, we will save that money for going to the arcade 1984 in Springfield, Mo tomorrow night. What a blast to the past that place is. My boys love it perhaps more than me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Happy Independence Day to all American 9ers fans! Hope you make it a good one. 

Anyone doing fireworks? I usually do, but my wife is working. So, we will save that money for going to the arcade 1984 in Springfield, Mo tomorrow night. What a blast to the past that place is. My boys love it perhaps more than me.

Fireworks? https://www.instagram.com/p/BkyhkUunJgN/?utm_source=ig_embed

So one of our dumb as hell neighbors decided to light fireworks off in their front yard. I guess one of them got away from them (not sure what they were using). We were downstairs in the living room when we heard this loud bang go off in our front yard. We went out, and there was a small fire in our front yard, which we were easily able to stomp out. Then we looked up, and saw that our neighbor's roof was on fire. Meanwhile, the people that did this from across the street, packed up all their fireworks and ran inside and closed the garage. Again, while our neighbors roof is on fire. I mean, Vegas doesn't have a lot of green, but our area does, and our neighbor in particular has a a huge, huge tree in their front yard. Since most people in this forum live in California, I know that you can relate to what happens when a fire starts in a very dry area that seldom gets water. Fires have a tendency to spiral out of control very quickly. Thankfully, given that we had run outside as soon as we heard the mini explosion in our front yard, I was able to unravel our hose and start spraying the neighbors roof while my gf pounded on the door to let them know it was on fire. They were able to grab their hose and we put it out without much stemming from it. 

But man, the fact that the people across the street just packed up their stuff and closed their garage and basically tried to hide while there was a fire going on, in vegas (again, which can be a nightmare), I don't even know what to say to that. I mean, that could have been a disaster if we hadn't happened to be downstairs at the time. The neighbor certainly wouldn't have known until it was too late, and of course, it could have easily spread to our house as well (the side yards aren't that big and our roofs are separated by maybe a few feet). Like, who does that? Everyone understands that it was a mistake and an accident (although, again, how stupid do you have to be to that in your front yard, in a suburban area with lots of trees and the like, in the dry heat of vegas?), but you were seriously willing to let that fire go? And it's not like you would have gotten away with it. We saw you when we came out LOL. 

So did you call the 9-1-1 or the fire department after putting it out or no? Those neighbors are straight a**holes. I mean if you got scared and ran inside that is one thing, but you could have called the 9-1-1 and reported a fire across from your house. Smh, trash neighbors you have lol. 

• Like 1

I'm not big on getting the police involved with stuff but they should 100% be in jail for that. They were risking innocent lives by being too scared to say anything.  At the least, they need an *** whooping.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So did you call the 9-1-1 or the fire department after putting it out or no? Those neighbors are straight a**holes. I mean if you got scared and ran inside that is one thing, but you could have called the 9-1-1 and reported a fire across from your house. Smh, trash neighbors you have lol. 

The neighbors (the ones who's roof was on fire), called 911. Not sure if they even bothered doing anything with the people across the street that lit the fireworks though because the police never even asked the gf and I for statements or anything, and we would have been the ones to direct them where to go lol. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Geek said:

I'm not big on getting the police involved with stuff but they should 100% be in jail for that. They were risking innocent lives by being too scared to say anything.  At the least, they need an *** whooping.

Yeah, I just don't understand how you basically act like nothing is going on and go hide in your house. Unbelievable. People are jacked up lol.