Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

Having been a teacher for the past 20 years, Forge, your situation doesn't sound characteristic of a child on the heavily autistic side of spectrum. I expect things will work out well. I'm raising 5 boys and I think a couple of them could be on the mild end, but they handle school well and socialize reasonably well, so never got them tested.

Anyone know where one can order an NFL team's "yearbook" (a video) I think they used to call it? Sure would like to get one for last year. I think we're on the cusp of some excellent football years in SF.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:58 AM, Forge said:

Got some not so great news this week as it is starting to appear more and more that my little boy has some degree of autism :( Its still a little too early to tell as they won't do the formal test until 24 months and then do the actual diagnosis (about 3 months away), however based on the initial test at both 18 and 21 months, taken by each his mother and myself, he's very high risk (The initial test is basically just 20 yes / no questions, and you are given a point for each "negative" answer - anything over 8 points is considered very high risk, and our little man has scored 14 and 12).  He also met quite a few of the high risk pregnancy characteristics as well, and while Autism is a spectrum disorder showing quite a few different signs (it can be vastly different from child to child), he meets a whole lot of them.

We had considered this several months ago when we had him start an intervention program, but they wanted to check to make sure that he wasn't deaf (he's not), and that there weren't any other issues going on (there aren't). The focus with him appears to be communication and socializing, though he doesn't appear to have any mental issues with regards to intelligence or motor functions overall, so that's good. Thankfully, with Autism being a spectrum disorder it's very possible that he could be very high functioning and largely "normal", and since he doesn't appear to show issues with intelligence in a lot of ways, we are hoping the case will be mild,  but it will take a lot of work to get him there if he is in fact autistic and not severely delayed. 

Been gone for about a week and just saw this. Wish you and your family all the best. Everyone of us is unique, and special, in our own way!

Jimmy G needs to step up his footwork mechanics, I'd recommend he spent some time studying this man's tape

https://streamable.com/mwq5a

He's an absolute technician.

1 hour ago, Geek said:

Jimmy G needs to step up his footwork mechanics, I'd recommend he spent some time studying this man's tape

https://streamable.com/mwq5a

He's an absolute technician.

Textbook.

So I got Sunday Ticket for free for like the sixth consecutive year. It's becoming so easy now lol. 

I recommend everyone who has DirecTV to give it a shot. Ask for the retention department and say you feel like you should get free Sunday Ticket because you are a loyal customer and they will make it happen. Not only did I get free Sunday Ticket, they cut my bill by like $40 bucks for the next 6 months. Cable companies are in dire times right now, time to take advantage........