Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

Posted this in the fantasy forum a while back about sleeper running backs

Kenneth Dixon (looked great his rookie season in the last two weeks of the season, then last year tore his ACL in training camp. He should be fully fully healthy and is a workhorse type back MAJOR SLEEPER. could probably have him in the very last round)

Matt Breida (McKinnon isnt a great runner, breida is much more skilled and will be the lead back on a high powered offense by week 4. niners OL doesnt look good right now)

James Conner (this could be last years Alvin Kamara, 'backup' who ends up forcing his way onto the field and finishes on a really strong note)

Aaron Jones (suspended the first two weeks so he wont go high, looks like the best all around back they have and seems to be effective in the passing game. Big play potential) 

Corey Clement (they rotate a ton of players especially at RB but the dude balled out in the playoffs and I cant help but think he will have a major role on a good offense)

Sony Michel (Pats have traditionally had RB by committee but they drafted Sony in round one for a reason. He is a complete RB who can do it all, he will be their lead guy game in and game out imo)

Marlon Mack (explosive, should continue trending upward with an increased role in an improved offense)

I also really like emannuel sanders this year. I think you are right about him being keenums favorite guy. Don't draft chris carson lol that OL will still be bad and their running backs are always hurt because of it. 

Yeah, I'm def targeting Sanders this year, from everything I've heard he's been Keenum's go to go guy (as mentioned).

Gotch damn this guy was a monster in his prime. Completely destroys Woodson with ease. 

On 8/30/2018 at 10:41 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Gotch damn this guy was a monster in his prime. Completely destroys Woodson with ease. 

Completely disrupted several locker rooms as well...not a fan.