New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't exactly random, because it concerns this forum very much. Well, it concerns someone on this forum. 

So, Johnny Manziel threw his first TD pass in the CFL (I was surprised actually... throwing TDs in the CFL isn't the hardest thing ever).

But who did he throw it to?!! None other than... ADARIUS BOWMAN! Have a great day, @oldman9er!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

heart-eyes.gif

Told y'all we should have picked him up. ODB3.. Bowman.. the list is endless of my draft geenyus. 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bb297a2714c336e63

I'll give you this, even if it's just the CFL, he's had a long outstanding career. How many athletes don't even get to do that? How many end up as trainers in a gym or PE teacher, or mowing the football field at their former high schools... you saw his talent, and ten years later, he's still using that talent to play football. The CFL is nothing to be ashamed of. Go ask Doug Flutie or Jeff Garcia what they think of that league. And Cameron Wake. 

• Like 2

Last night while playing Madden 19, I decided I wanted to do a sim franchise with the Browns as a secondary franchise to my Niners' franchise. Well, stupid auto save saved over my year 3 Niners' franchise and I didn't even realize it >:(

I went to play it later in the night and it was gone. Now I have to start all over!

#FirstWorldProblems 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Paul Zimmerman (better known as Dr. Z) died today. The first notable / well known NFL writer I can remember reading consistently. He wrote for sports illustrated (when that was still a big thing) and was one of their biggest contributors. Feel like a piece of my childhood died today 

15 hours ago, Forge said:

Paul Zimmerman (better known as Dr. Z) died today. The first notable / well known NFL writer I can remember reading consistently. He wrote for sports illustrated (when that was still a big thing) and was one of their biggest contributors. Feel like a piece of my childhood died today 

I think I recall reading some of his articles...don't have the memories you do, though.

As my grandfather used to say "Keep an upper lip!"

;)

• Like 1

Recently acquired a new TV, still have the old one. Right now I am watching the Cal Washington State game on two TVs that each have different camera angles. 

Both are streaming through the ESPN app and one is the regular gamecast while the other is the skycam. The skycam is very cool as a supplemental angle. You can actually see the field and the running lanes. 

It's awesome. The future!