Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

This smoke in the Bay area is brutal right now. I can barely breathe outside. Crazy 

Stan Lee gone today...Thanks for sharing your imagination with us, Mr. Lee. I shall miss looking for him in the upcoming Marvel flicks. 

I have so many comic books....and I shall keep them. Nearly all are Marvel. X-Men, especially. Thanks again, Stan Lee

Excelsior!

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Stan Lee gone today...Thanks for sharing your imagination with us, Mr. Lee. I shall miss looking for him in the upcoming Marvel flicks. 

I have so many comic books....and I shall keep them. Nearly all are Marvel. X-Men, especially. Thanks again, Stan Lee

Excelsior!

As someone in the entertainment forum said...it's probably the most shocked I've ever been by a 95 year olds death. He just seemed like he was going to keep going on and on and on. So spry for his age, mentally sharp still. I really thought he was going to go the george burns route and just keep on trucking (I was just as surprised when Burns finally passed as I am today). I honestly expected him to go on a few more years. 

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate! Hope you all got your favorite 49ers gear. 

Same to you, buddy.

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate! Hope you all got your favorite 49ers gear. 

Fingers crossed there is a#22 jersey under the tree. Hopefully my brother took the hint

Merry Christmas, all. Bless our Niners.. and.. probably you too!

Do NOT click on this song if you have available rope or something sharp close around!

Don't want to desecrate the Random Thread with football but I'm too lazy to search for a more appropriate thread soooo, what a great start to the CFP! Pick 6 and a immediate answer. Here we go..

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Don't want to desecrate the Random Thread with football but I'm too lazy to search for a more appropriate thread soooo, what a great start to the CFP! Pick 6 and a immediate answer. Here we go..

Fun start. Fun game so far. So much "star power" to watch (scout) all at once each play. Tired eyes. 

Ferrell just destroyed Jonah Williams. Put him on his butt with power, lol. 

Edited by oldman9er

10 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Ferrell just destroyed Jonah Williams. Put him on his butt with power, lol

Was coming in here to post that lol

Been impressed with much I have seen Mitch Hyatt #75 playing LT. He could be a day 2 selection that I can appreciate. T/G versatile. 

11 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Been impressed with much I have seen Mitch Hyatt #75 playing LT. He could be a day 2 selection that I can appreciate. T/G versatile. 

RG in 2019, RT in 2020?