Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

This smoke in the Bay area is brutal right now. I can barely breathe outside. Crazy 

Stan Lee gone today...Thanks for sharing your imagination with us, Mr. Lee. I shall miss looking for him in the upcoming Marvel flicks. 

I have so many comic books....and I shall keep them. Nearly all are Marvel. X-Men, especially. Thanks again, Stan Lee

Excelsior!

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Stan Lee gone today...Thanks for sharing your imagination with us, Mr. Lee. I shall miss looking for him in the upcoming Marvel flicks. 

I have so many comic books....and I shall keep them. Nearly all are Marvel. X-Men, especially. Thanks again, Stan Lee

Excelsior!

As someone in the entertainment forum said...it's probably the most shocked I've ever been by a 95 year olds death. He just seemed like he was going to keep going on and on and on. So spry for his age, mentally sharp still. I really thought he was going to go the george burns route and just keep on trucking (I was just as surprised when Burns finally passed as I am today). I honestly expected him to go on a few more years.