Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

RG in 2019, RT in 2020? 

Could be a fine option to develop for RT in case McG is indeed to replace Joe soon enough. 

Great game! 31 on Bamas defense in one half? WTF?

And side note, it's nice to see what Levi looks like with a full house... ;)We'll get there...

That vaunted Alabama defensive line has not played well since the Georgia game. Williams has been the only one carrying his weight, and I've seen him washed out quite a bit in both Georgia and this game

2 minutes ago, Gridirongreat#9 said:

Why did we trade Trent Brown again? He's playing lights out in the run and pass game. 

He's always been a good tackle. Nobody has ever debated that. The team questioned his toughness, and he wasn't a fit for scheme. We got McG, so we are okay, but most acknowledged at the time that it was a bit of a quirky decision. But if you don't like a guy, and have no interest in re-signing him, then it made sense. Wish we could have gotten more. He was worth more than a swap of picks

1 hour ago, Forge said:

He's always been a good tackle. Nobody has ever debated that. The team questioned his toughness, and he wasn't a fit for scheme. We got McG, so we are okay, but most acknowledged at the time that it was a bit of a quirky decision. But if you don't like a guy, and have no interest in re-signing him, then it made sense. Wish we could have gotten more. He was worth more than a swap of picks

it was 100% scheme fit. McGlinchey played better than Brown did anyways, is younger, team controlled for 4 more years and can be depended on. I wasn't a big fan of him at first, or the decision to part with Brown..but I get it now. 

Boy...Josh Garnett over Michael Thomas when we needed a receiver. Classic Baalke. 

7 minutes ago, John232 said:

Boy...Josh Garnett over Michael Thomas when we needed a receiver. Classic Baalke. 

This regime took Thomas over mahomes when we needed a quarterback :D

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Shh. 

On 1/13/2019 at 3:55 PM, Forge said:

IIRC at least I said Mahomes was a 1st round QB unlike you :D.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

IIRC at least I said Mahomes was a 1st round QB unlike you :D.

Oh hey, don't get it wrong, I was totally not on the mahomes bandwagon, so I don't blame them lol. 

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh hey, don't get it wrong, I was totally not on the mahomes bandwagon, so I don't blame them lol. 

Maybe a bigger issue is if we were to take a QB, it seemed like it was Trubisky. Either that, or Lynch just flat out lied a day later after the trade saying we think the Bears did well and got the QB we feel like was the best in this draft lol.

So be happy we took Thomas. if we didn't, we would have taken Trubisky and not been able to trade for Jimmy G. I mean that is if you think Jimmy G will turn out to be better than Trubisky. That's not totally yet proven as the man has barely made like 10 starts. 

As for Thomas over Garnett? I actually mocked Thomas to us in the 2nd round that year. Really thought we were going to take him when we moved up SMH...Buckner/Thomas were the only two picks that draft that turned out to be worth a damn in my mock draft lmao. 

Im still upset we took AJ jenkins over Alshon Jeffery and then subesquently lost the superbowl. We were literally one player - ONE PLAY - away from #6 and could have had a guy who is phenomenal on fade routes on our team. that would have gotten us over the hump 

Instead we drafted a guy who didnt even catch a pass for us

Read it somewhere a short while back, but didn't pay attention. Is there a way to single space lines of text? Please and thank you. 

So I've been away for a while. Like completely away from football and the internet because of work since the beginning of December. Would someone mind filling me in on the 49ers news I missed? I see we're picking number 2 overall. Do we still have a shot at Bosa or are the Cards going to steal him? Is Josh Allen still beasting it up or do you think we go a different direction than edge? What about likely free agents and trade candidates? Any and all information would be helpful as I try to get my bearing back.