New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Probably a 3rd rounder for him, no? Brown is going to get paid in the excess of likely 13M per 

Possibly, but there are some ridiculous contracts that will be given out. Foles should absolutely lock up one of the 3rd round comp picks. Never know with guys like CJ Mosely, Landon Collins, ET, etc. 

11 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I just want to point out Cohn doesn't like Nick Bosa which means he's going to be a hall of famer.

Grant Cohn's eyes gaze upon another universe, one in which his principal faith - "Grant Cohn is an insightful sports journalist whose maverick takes reveal his genius." is accurate. It is the only such universe in the infinite gyre. 

Edited by JIllg
spelling
  • Like 2

Completely different players. Bosa did a lot of his damage from the outside, while Thomas even college was primarily an interior player. That's why it ticked me off so much with the amount of time he saw at edge his rookie season and even for a good part of last year. 

Ever wonder what we look like to others in this anonymous forum other than our avi's?

My wife randomly came across this picture last night and the first thing I thought of was oldman9er visiting RudyZ talking football. Maybe spending a wee bit too much time here ha ha...bobanddougmckenzie12dayschristmas.jpg

10 hours ago, N4L said:

We had a thread in the old forum where we guessed what people look like. Good times. 

Someone post it!

I think people assumed I looked like a chimpanzee, back then. It was a running gag for some time after that.

Edited by rudyZ

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The colts haven't re-signed a defensive draft pick since the 2009 draft. That's 19 defensive picks during that time period that hasn't gotten a second contract with the team. Damn, Grigson was bad. 

Or was he so good he didn't even need to re-sign his draft picks... 

And Baalke was so good he didn't need his draft picks to recover from their ACL injuries.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:21 PM, Chrissooner49er said:

That 10 split of Bosa's is not one seen all that often...the other 30 yards are irrelevant. 

Don't know if that split is correct. I've been reading varying reports of his split being 1.65 and 1.60. so I'm not sure what to believe at this point. But even if it is closer to 1.65, that's still great though...

One of the stats team decision-makers care about most for edge rushers is the 10-yard split in the 40-yard dash, and Pro Bowl edge rushers since 2003 have averaged 1.67 seconds. This year, Ohio State’s Nick Bosa, Florida State’s Brian Burns, Michigan’s Rashan Gary and Mississippi State’s Montez Sweat all topped that time.