New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

21 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Was he drinking alcoholic beverage? Well that's just disgraceful! Shame be thy name, George!

As a 49ers fan, I have no problem with alcoholic beverages. I've needed many of them to survive the last half-decade.

(I know it was a joke)

2 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Was he drinking alcoholic beverage? Well that's just disgraceful! Shame be thy name, George!

It looked like he poured it out, dont know that he drank it.  His mouth happened to be underneath the cup at the time of the event tho..

7 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Being raised in the Midwest (Iowa’s neighbor South Dakota) I understand completely. 

The next football players who do the group photo touchdown celebration should be fined. Maybe not by the league, but my some authority concerned about creativity and taste. 90% of all TD celebration has been the group photo, in the last two years... Be original, people.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Curious: Anyone else find themselves calling Buckner Brentson instead of DeForest?! I am doing it too often. 

On here I just write his last name or "Buck" to avoid that.  

Must be too old. :$

At least you don't accidentally call him Kentwan Balmer...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

His obp is too high to be an outfielder for us

Actually, let's put him at first base and send that baby giraffe back to the petting zoo or have him euthanized 

Edited by N4L

21 minutes ago, N4L said:

Actually, let's put him at first base and send that baby giraffe back to the petting zoo or have him euthanized 

I honestly can't believe we haven't traded him. He's actually got value. Analytics tend to love him, and you put him with a short right porch, he's 25 homers locked. And his contact is fine

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I honestly can't believe we haven't traded him. He's actually got value. Analytics tend to love him, and you put him with a short right porch, he's 25 homers locked. And his contact is fine

I expect him and our entire bullpen to get traded this year. 

Will be interesting to see how this new trade deadline works out. Gotta think there will be more deals and bullpen arms are always in demand. 

I know we disagree about trading bum. I am not convinced he is going to have any drop off, even if the vlo drops a little bit he's still going to strike a lot of guys out. He's going to be good for another 6/7 years with that frame and the release imo. He has the mindset for that too. 

Plus, it's exciting and is a reason for me to tune in every 5 days lol 

Although I will say, trading him and telling him beforehand that we are gonna sign him again in the off-season and that we want him to go get a ring and then come back an even bigger legend would be incredible. The Yankees did it with Chapman and I don't see why we couldn't, as long as buster is here I think hed come back because they are so close 

No bochy though, I wonder how it all plays out 

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

I expect him and our entire bullpen to get traded this year. 

Will be interesting to see how this new trade deadline works out. Gotta think there will be more deals and bullpen arms are always in demand. 

I know we disagree about trading bum. I am not convinced he is going to have any drop off, even if the vlo drops a little bit he's still going to strike a lot of guys out. He's going to be good for another 6/7 years with that frame and the release imo. He has the mindset for that too. 

Plus, it's exciting and is a reason for me to tune in every 5 days lol 

Although I will say, trading him and telling him beforehand that we are gonna sign him again in the off-season and that we want him to go get a ring and then come back an even bigger legend would be incredible. The Yankees did it with Chapman and I don't see why we couldn't, as long as buster is here I think hed come back because they are so close 

No bochy though, I wonder how it all plays out 

Honestly, given the extension that degrom just got, I'm open to keeping him if we are going to get him at that sort of price

• Like 1

Kliff Kingsbury has made a decision regarding his team: He will be allowing Social Media breaks during meetings... 

I'm pretty certain encouraging such things in the work place is a bad idea. Not saying they should be banned, but to endorse is a pretty bad idea with the addictions some people have--and yes, such things can be addictions, if you didn't know. I see it all the time in students. It is really sad.