Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

1 minute ago, N4L said:

see, I think he has closer to a 10-15% chance based on my fake numbers that I made up to make myself feel better

I got incredible value, clearly

lol and in fairness, that is the tough part of that, because unlike poker, where i have actual math to back up a call / raise / fold, the percentages we are talking about are very subjective. So you are absolutely correct - if you view it as a 15% chance, you did get amazing value. 

Would you say most Niner fans (in USA) are from/live in the Bay Area, or is it one of those clubs where most supporters are countrywide?

Edited by Hunter2_1

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Would you say most Niner fans (in USA) are from/live in the Bay Area, or is it one of those clubs where most supporters are countrywide?

SF is one of those teams with a deep countrywide following. Not quite like the Cowboys/Steelers/etc, but the fan base definitely is spread countrywide. Compared to a team like the Panthers where majority of their fans would be just from the city or the state

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

SF is one of those teams with a deep countrywide following. Not quite like the Cowboys/Steelers/etc, but the fan base definitely is spread countrywide. Compared to a team like the Panthers where majority of their fans would be just from the city or the state

Do you think the majority of fans in the stadium come from all-over on Sundays, or will they be Bay Area natives?

10 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Do you think the majority of fans in the stadium come from all-over on Sundays, or will they be Bay Area natives?

Um, definitely a big portion of the crowd is from Northern California. But they get fans from all over the state. 

44 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I live in south central Pennsylvania and I know of two other regulars around here specifically as well. We also have followers in Canada, UK, Austria, and Australia. At least one in Asia. So 4 continents represented just on this forum. 

Oklahoma, born and raised! However, when I got interested in football, I got sick of people telling me I had to like the Cowboys...so I latched on to the 9ers back in the 80s. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

To add to what everyone else has said, the bay area has had a mass exodus due to the cost of living. So the bay area fan base isn't as strong as it once was and the fanbase has dispersed everywhere 

4 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

We also have followers in Canada

Or have I been lying all along...

I haven't, I apologize for pretending to perhaps being lying. Sorry, eh.

16 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I live in south central Pennsylvania and I know of two other regulars around here specifically as well. We also have followers in Canada, UK, Austria, and Australia. At least one in Asia. So 4 continents represented just on this forum. 

There's a lot in UK, actually. I think they got exposed to football during Young's reign or something.