New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

1 hour ago, Geek said:

Well boys I'm going to be radio silence for the next two months again. I'll be out training in the middle of the Mojave desert for the next two months and won't be able to access the internet. So im going need someone to catch me up on everything that's happened again mid November.

Why does this always happen during football season :(

Safe travels and return. We will hold this fort down. 

100.webp?cid=790b7611b3c0b29b9986a8afd23

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Geek said:

Well boys I'm going to be radio silence for the next two months again. I'll be out training in the middle of the Mojave desert for the next two months and won't be able to access the internet. So im going need someone to catch me up on everything that's happened again mid November.

I feel like @Geek can probably beat all of us up.

Stay safe, buddy! See you in a couple months!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geek said:

When you get back, get gamepass. Its $99. You can watch any game after its happened. They have the full broadcasts with the commercials edited out and they also have condensed games that run 35ish minutes. You can watch the full version in something like 2 hours. They also have endzone cam etc. Its great. 

You will be able to watch all of the games in order, in a few days after getting back. That way you can enjoy this really good team for yourself!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

When you get back, get gamepass. Its $99. You can watch any game after its happened. They have the full broadcasts with the commercials edited out and they also have condensed games that run 35ish minutes. You can watch the full version in something like 2 hours. They also have endzone cam etc. Its great. 

You will be able to watch all of the games in order, in a few days after getting back. That way you can enjoy this really good team for yourself!

To add on, by the time you are back it will possibly cost less as well. They usually offer discounts near the middle of the season. 

• Like 2

Gamepass is great. Although, if you buy the US version, you will be region blocked depending  on blackouts. Can't remember who helped me out with this, might have been papa or N4L but if you buy a VPN then purchase gamepass through the VPN while set to india, you can get EVERYTHING for $124. You're still purchasing a VPN, the extra $120 over a year is 100% worth it. 

@Geek

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Geek said:

Here's a preview: we're 10-0.

• Like 2

Good stuff guys I appreciate it. I already run a VPN so I'll definitely be looking into game pass.
I'm going to be trying my hardest to figure out a way to rig up the games so I can watch them out there but I'm not too hopeful about it. If I do manage to figure it out I'll be sure to let you all know.

Thanks again guys!

17 hours ago, Forge said:

We lost one of our cats today :(

My gf had him for about 14 years (2005), we got together about 6 years ago, so 6 years for me. Always a tough day when that happens. Very somber day today. 

OH man. Just clicking in on this thread now. That really sucks, dude. Condolences. 

A stray Siamese kitten started showing up around our house a year ago.. sticking it's little face up at our picture window.. I'd go out and feed it often. Was too scared to let me touch it, and was getting picked on by other cats. Long story shorter.. now he's an inside spoiled cat, sits in my lap, and is my best bud. 

Love them while you can and reflect on how you gave em a good life. All you can do. c0218.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I know I'm going to get blasted for this, but cats are better than dogs. 

Sorry for your loss, Forge. 

My girl would blast me for it, but I agree with you.

Had always been more a dog guy, but now after having this little Siamese, things have changed. 

200w.webp?cid=790b761177fba4f52a6b7e10c1

• Like 1

Thank you. 

We are a full animal household lol. 2 dogs, 2 cats and a 55 gallon aquarium with 40-50 fish and 3 frogs lol

Absolutely POSITIVELY NO!!! Cats are NOT better than dogs!!! Are you kidding me? Disappointed in you having that opinion...lol.

But yeah sorry for your loss, Forge.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Thank you. 

We are a full animal household lol. 2 dogs, 2 cats and a 55 gallon aquarium with 40-50 fish and 3 frogs lol

Nice! A fish enthusiast! I have an 8, 10 and 44 gallon. Fish are my favorites. They stay exactly where you want them or else....:(

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Absolutely POSITIVELY NO!!! Cats are NOT better than dogs!!! Are you kidding me? Disappointed in you having that opinion...lol.

But yeah sorry for your loss, Forge.

IMO, yes. They are usually cleaner and more independent. I don't need another child making demands on me! :P All the cats I've had were good mousers, too.

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Nice! A fish enthusiast! I have an 8, 10 and 44 gallon. Fish are my favorites. They stay exactly where you want them or else....:(

IMO, yes. They are usually cleaner and more independent. I don't need another child making demands on me! :P All the cats I've had were good mousers, too.

Oh, no doubt they have value in killing mouses....BUT, what you and Forge said are borderline bannable offenses. 

I