New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

13 minutes ago, N4L said:

That sounds horrible lol too many people 

When I'm not at the game, I can't watch with more than 1-2 people at the absolute most. Usually it's just me by myself lol 

I'm very torn on this one, because when I get my first ring I'm trying to go full Brian Wilson 

Same here. I can't stand when I have to watch a game at a bar, it sports book or something. 

Honestly, my favorite way to watch a game is at home, solo, letting out my craziness without judgement, sharing it with you goobers on here

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Forge said:

Same here. I can't stand when I have to watch a game at a bar, it sports book or something. 

Honestly, my favorite way to watch a game is at home, solo, letting out my craziness without judgement, sharing it with you goobers on here

I'm well beyond caring if people think I'm insane/crazy

When it comes to this team, I am absolutely obsessed. Let that freak flag fly, baby. I love this team and I don't care who knows lol absolutely no shame 

My aunt calls me the mayor of our section at Levi's. I am super super loud and always cracking jokes (at our expense when we are bad, at the other teams expense when we are good lol) everyone knows me for this reason

Very fortunate to have the ability to go to as many games as I do. It certainly is a big part of why I love this team as much as I do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Hikikimori approach is the best. In all aspects of life :)

On 1/24/2020 at 10:55 AM, oldman9er said:

I don't have any friends. I don't even know 15-20 people. 

I'm going to pack the fridge with beer, sit in my living room in front of the tv, and watch this game along-side my two dogs and one kitten.

They will look at me like I'm insane to react to this large flat screen thingy on the wall, and I will be having the time of my life in this sad pathetic capacity. No where else I'd rather be.. and no better company that I know. 

very-drunk.gif

On 1/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, N4L said:

That sounds horrible lol too many people 

When I'm not at the game, I can't watch with more than 1-2 people at the absolute most. Usually it's just me by myself lol 

I'm very torn on this one, because when I get my first ring I'm trying to go full Brian Wilson 

I would prefer to watch the game by myself as well, just chatting with yall here on FF, but too many of my friends know i love the niners and rather than go to a party or some random pub somewhere else and not have certain people there, i thought i'd control the situation and have everyone at my place. I'm getting snacks and alcohol during the week, just gona order pizza about 2-3 hours in advance in expectation of the rush. 

I had a lot of people over at the Ravens-Niners superbowl....didnt handle the loss well but i like to think im mature enough now to handle whatever. But i know it wont come to that....we're gona win Sunday :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am resolving myself to go to a niners game next season, my first ever (and first nfl game ever). 

Visiting SF for a home game, or going to the meadlowlands to one of the Giants/Jets game is the best options. I have family that live near both Levis/Meadlowlands stadium, so i'll have a place to stay either way. IDK how Levi's prices are, but i'm assuming Meadowlands will be decent cuz both the Giants/Jets have sucked. 

I'll know more once the schedule comes out, but i'll be attending at Levis/Meadlowlands for sure....if anyone has any advice/tips for a first time nfl ticket buyer, i'm all ears

Edited by 49ersfan

On 2/8/2020 at 2:47 AM, N4L said:

I just learned that the state vegetable of Oklahoma is watermelon

Watermelon is a fruit, yet somehow it's the state vegetable of Oklahoma

I blame the education system. They must have some really bad teachers in that state @Chrissooner49er

Sheesh. I didn't even know this. No wonder I am always fighting an uphill battle. :(

• Like 2

On 2/8/2020 at 2:47 AM, N4L said:

I just learned that the state vegetable of Oklahoma is watermelon

Watermelon is a fruit, yet somehow it's the state vegetable of Oklahoma

I blame the education system. They must have some really bad teachers in that state @Chrissooner49er

However, cost of living here in this state is significantly lower than most others. Also, gas prices are fantabulous! Under $2/ gallon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-19 at 9:39 PM, N4L said:

Still pretty remarkable to me that eric Johnson ended up with Jessica simpson. Normally blondes aren't my thing but yeah, smokin hot

Guy always knew how to catch

I'm the weirdo who, whenever Jessica Simpson is mentioned, I have to tell everyone that she married Eric Johnson, even though no one knows who Eric Johnson is.

I saw that thing about burrows hands... then saw mahomes tweet that his hands are small and that it hasn't mattered... then I remembered he fumbled twice in the superbowl and that we didn't get either one... then I was sad 

damn you, burrow's small hands!

• Like 2

Anyone else play the game football game retro bowl on the playstore for phones? Its soo good. 

Very good right now to get my football fix. You can draft players, sign free agents, trade players, players get caught speeding, raise players stats.