New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

They arent horrible, but they are far from great.I really hate that yellow line going down the legs (gray jersey).

I love our uni's, but I wouldnt be against rolling with the throwback full-time for the year. They are so damn clean

I think the gradient numbers are really stupid looking. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, P_locniners said:

They arent horrible, but they are far from great.I really hate that yellow line going down the legs (gray jersey).

I love our uni's, but I wouldnt be against rolling with the throwback full-time for the year. They are so damn clean

Not horrible? They are a real eyesore. I love the colors, but they look like a Div II school. Like, they basically took every element of their uniform and made it worse (minus the colors - they should have just done this color scheme in their throwbacks (this might be their throwback colors, hard to tell on my phone if it's slightly tweaked or not).

I hate how so many teams try these really weird designs with their uniforms because they near universally flop and look god awful for five to twenty years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Not horrible? They are a real eyesore. I love the colors, but they look like a Div II school. Like, they basically took every element of their uniform and made it worse (minus the colors - they should have just done this color scheme in their throwbacks (this might be their throwback colors, hard to tell on my phone if it's slightly tweaked or not).

I hate how so many teams try these really weird designs with their uniforms because they near universally flop and look god awful for five to twenty years. 

Exactly. The only team that actually got it right was the Chargers. Its a updated look but still looks professional, with clean lines and accents. The Lambs unis looks like a HS team. I would be livid if I was a fan...

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but hoping for some visibility:

For anyone interested, I'm taking part in an All NFL Draft on the GM Mock Drafts forum. We're going to be doing a snake style draft and building our own teams including coaches. I've done it in the past and it's been a lot of fun and helps learn about the state of talent in the league and different positions and on different teams. Disclaimer, this process usually takes about a month or so depending on the number of participants and how much people are able to stay on top of time schedules. If anyone's interested check it out! 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Is anyone following the release of the Madden 21 ratings?

A bit. EA doesn't really seem to be keeping their ratings site up to date, so a lot of the ratings I've seen have been on twitter. 

18 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

A bit. EA doesn't really seem to be keeping their ratings site up to date, so a lot of the ratings I've seen have been on twitter. 

Yeah I've noticed that, too. People are losing their minds that some players are "underrated" in their minds. I think all of the Niners ratings I've seen are pretty on point.

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

Yeah I've noticed that, too. People are losing their minds that some players are "underrated" in their minds. I think all of the Niners ratings I've seen are pretty on point.

Yeah, I don't think that'll change anytime soon. Bosa not being a 90+ is kind of stupid, but it is what it is. Gronk coming back at 95 and Brady being rated over Rodgers are both pretty funny to me too. 

16 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Yeah, I don't think that'll change anytime soon. Bosa not being a 90+ is kind of stupid, but it is what it is. Gronk coming back at 95 and Brady being rated over Rodgers are both pretty funny to me too. 

The Gronk rating and Barkley rating are pretty bad. Mostert and Brieda are the fastest RB's in the game, though! 

• 2 weeks later...

This website added a dark mode for those interested. 

Go to 'account settings' then 'theme' down at the bottom of the page, then 'night mode' 

ALSO - its waaaay easier to post gifs now (im sure oldie will love that)

Nick Bosa Nfl GIF by San Francisco 49ers

9 hours ago, N4L said:

This website added a dark mode for those interested. 

Go to 'account settings' then 'theme' down at the bottom of the page, then 'night mode' 

ALSO - its waaaay easier to post gifs now (im sure oldie will love that)

Nick Bosa Nfl GIF by San Francisco 49ers

Was surprised that they were able to get your request for a dark mode done so quickly

• Like 1