Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

They arent horrible, but they are far from great.I really hate that yellow line going down the legs (gray jersey).

I love our uni's, but I wouldnt be against rolling with the throwback full-time for the year. They are so damn clean

I think the gradient numbers are really stupid looking. 

2 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I think the gradient numbers are really stupid looking. 

..but how do you really feel? haha

46 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

..but how do you really feel? haha

I mean, I'm just glad it's not us honestly. We do have to see them twice a year though. 
giphy.gif

3 hours ago, P_locniners said:

They arent horrible, but they are far from great.I really hate that yellow line going down the legs (gray jersey).

I love our uni's, but I wouldnt be against rolling with the throwback full-time for the year. They are so damn clean

Not horrible? They are a real eyesore. I love the colors, but they look like a Div II school. Like, they basically took every element of their uniform and made it worse (minus the colors - they should have just done this color scheme in their throwbacks (this might be their throwback colors, hard to tell on my phone if it's slightly tweaked or not).

I hate how so many teams try these really weird designs with their uniforms because they near universally flop and look god awful for five to twenty years. 

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Not horrible? They are a real eyesore. I love the colors, but they look like a Div II school. Like, they basically took every element of their uniform and made it worse (minus the colors - they should have just done this color scheme in their throwbacks (this might be their throwback colors, hard to tell on my phone if it's slightly tweaked or not).

I hate how so many teams try these really weird designs with their uniforms because they near universally flop and look god awful for five to twenty years. 

Exactly. The only team that actually got it right was the Chargers. Its a updated look but still looks professional, with clean lines and accents. The Lambs unis looks like a HS team. I would be livid if I was a fan...