New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

20 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'd throw Antonio Brown in there, too. If he merely duplicates his second best season, he'll pass 10,000 receiving yards before he turns 30. That's been done by exactly 3 players - Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, and Calvin Johnson. Not bad company. 

And they were first round picks with two of them going in the top 5.

34 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'd throw Antonio Brown in there, too. If he merely duplicates his second best season, he'll pass 10,000 receiving yards before he turns 30. That's been done by exactly 3 players - Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, and Calvin Johnson. Not bad company. 

No, I meant from teams he was apart of. I'm sure there are plenty of others I could throw around the league, but I was keeping it to just the 49ers/Seahawks/Redskins.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, I meant from teams he was apart of. I'm sure there are plenty of others I could throw around the league, but I was keeping it to just the 49ers/Seahawks/Redskins.

Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, those three would be the top 3 for sure. 

I know there are a few hockey guys on here as well. With all the rumors circulating about Duchene (since last year) and Pastrnak, do you think either of them are dealt, and if so, do you think they are a part of a deal between the Avs & Bruins? I don't follow hockey nearly as closely as I do football, but it sounds like Duchene is gone for sure and, being an Avs fan, I would love to bring in Pastrnak. I know I've heard Duchene and the Bruins connected in the past, but that was mostly in connection with Brandon Carlo. Are there any other moves you guys could see being made?

Was just reading the description of a "GATE Program" for gifted students and found this sentence, "The curriculum pace is  appropriate for gifted students and requires grater levels of complex order of thinking". I just checked my spelling to make sure I wrote exactly what it says.  Irony here?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, big9erfan said:

Was just reading the description of a "GATE Program" for gifted students and found this sentence, "The curriculum pace is  appropriate for gifted students and requires grater levels of complex order of thinking". I just checked my spelling to make sure I wrote exactly what it says.  Irony here?

Oh boy... this is just grate. I'm greatful you posted that.

So my cable company instituted a maximum data usage on my internet. Anyone else's cable company do this? I'm seriously annoyed by this. On average, i use about 90% of the data they are allowing for according to my previous 12 months usage history, so may not affect me whatsoever, but I'm still really irritated by this. 

I signed up to att fiber a couple months ago and for the speed I got 100/100 there are data limits, 500gb maybe, maybe 1tb.  Now if I went for the 1000/1000 there would be no data limits but I would also be spending a substantial increase but this was stated upfront, if they tried to back door a data limit on me I would be very upset whether or not I would ever use it or have a history of using it.

I still kinda want the 1000/1000 even though I would hardly see any difference from my current plan but the wife wont have it, also it leaves me with more beer money.  

I think I'm unlimited. Which is great, because I do a lot of streaming (mostly youtube and netflix). And since two days ago, I'm now even watching the NFL legally! If I had a data cap, I'd be miserable. In 2017, there shouldn't be caps anymore. The new reality of the world is that we want content on demand. I don't care if they force ads on me through their content, TV has done it forever, and I'm not dead.