New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Would you say most Niner fans (in USA) are from/live in the Bay Area, or is it one of those clubs where most supporters are countrywide?

SF is one of those teams with a deep countrywide following. Not quite like the Cowboys/Steelers/etc, but the fan base definitely is spread countrywide. Compared to a team like the Panthers where majority of their fans would be just from the city or the state

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

SF is one of those teams with a deep countrywide following. Not quite like the Cowboys/Steelers/etc, but the fan base definitely is spread countrywide. Compared to a team like the Panthers where majority of their fans would be just from the city or the state

Do you think the majority of fans in the stadium come from all-over on Sundays, or will they be Bay Area natives?

10 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Do you think the majority of fans in the stadium come from all-over on Sundays, or will they be Bay Area natives?

Um, definitely a big portion of the crowd is from Northern California. But they get fans from all over the state. 

44 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Would you say most Niner fans (in USA) are from/live in the Bay Area, or is it one of those clubs where most supporters are countrywide?

I live in south central Pennsylvania and I know of two other regulars around here specifically as well. We also have followers in Canada, UK, Austria, and Australia. At least one in Asia. So 4 continents represented just on this forum. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

To add to what everyone else has said, the bay area has had a mass exodus due to the cost of living. So the bay area fan base isn't as strong as it once was and the fanbase has dispersed everywhere 

16 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I live in south central Pennsylvania and I know of two other regulars around here specifically as well. We also have followers in Canada, UK, Austria, and Australia. At least one in Asia. So 4 continents represented just on this forum. 

There's a lot in UK, actually. I think they got exposed to football during Young's reign or something. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, N4L said:

I can't wait for the "Football life: Frank Gore" to come out in 5+ years 

are you implying that my boy Franky G will be retired in 5 years?  Next year he will return to the 9ers and be a leader on our way to 3 straight super bowl wins.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 4:50 PM, Forge said:

lol and in fairness, that is the tough part of that, because unlike poker, where i have actual math to back up a call / raise / fold, the percentages we are talking about are very subjective. So you are absolutely correct - if you view it as a 15% chance, you did get amazing value. 

I have placed a wager on us to win the superbowl a few times over the last 8/9 years. Obviously hasn't worked out. My friend who is a diehard eagles fan usually does the same for the eagles. The one year he didn't, they won the superbowl lol I talked him out of +4000 after wentz tore his ACL too, ouch

GO DUBS! ITS TIME @J-ALL-DAY

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Quick question..What happened to Rashuan Woods? I check his college stats and he seemed to be productive but what happened when we drafted him?

Seem to remember something about him being more interested in fishing than playing football after he signed his contract. Talent was there, but I think the desire was missing. 

• Like 1