New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Assuming your pets are house broken and you have inside cats, then cats poop inside 100% more in your house than dogs. Litter boxes are smelly. 

For the record, I actually have no pets (if you don't count the gf lol) but that seems better than having to pick up poop with my hands multiple times a day! 

7 hours ago, oldman9er said:

lol, but this is just not true. My lil dude loves to love.. at least half the time.. which is about perfect. The other half, he's content to sit on a ledge and look out windows. He doesn't overstay his welcome, so to speak. 

:P 

I don't think cats love. Cats only temporarily allow you to love them. That's all.

21 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Depends on whether you are willing to shell out the cost of better litter products. :P 

giphy.gif

Not a penny. I’m more of a cat uncle, I like to visit them at my parents a couple times a year, but I do not deal with any excrement.

First truly scary thing in my life today. Had a mole that had grown considerably over the course of the last 8-10 months...it had always been on my arm, but obviously the change was concerning. It had gotten to a point where it was drawing the attention of other people when I would sit next to them. So finally, had it checked. Biopsy results today, and it was cancer (melanoma, skin cancer). They thing they got it all from the original excision as they were cutting purposefully deep enough to try and get infected + healthy tissue. So I assume that what they thought should be healthy tissue was in fact still healthy tissue and not cancerous, indicating that it had not spread. 

Seriously the scariest thing in my life. I have a three year old autistic son who is hard enough to deal with for both of us, nevermind one of us having to do it. Not to mention that the thought / idea that he would not remember me at this point (he wouldn't), weighs on you pretty considerably. Obviously my risk of skin cancer is incredibly increased now (I believe he said particularly over the next 5 years), so living in vegas, it's going to mean sunscreen all the time. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

First truly scary thing in my life today. Had a mole that had grown considerably over the course of the last 8-10 months...it had always been on my arm, but obviously the change was concerning. It had gotten to a point where it was drawing the attention of other people when I would sit next to them. So finally, had it checked. Biopsy results today, and it was cancer (melanoma, skin cancer). They thing they got it all from the original excision as they were cutting purposefully deep enough to try and get infected + healthy tissue. So I assume that what they thought should be healthy tissue was in fact still healthy tissue and not cancerous, indicating that it had not spread. 

Seriously the scariest thing in my life. I have a three year old autistic son who is hard enough to deal with for both of us, nevermind one of us having to do it. Not to mention that the thought / idea that he would not remember me at this point (he wouldn't), weighs on you pretty considerably. Obviously my risk of skin cancer is incredibly increased now (I believe he said particularly over the next 5 years), so living in vegas, it's going to mean sunscreen all the time. 

Ah man, sorry to hear! Keep your head up though, skin cancer is certainly curable. It is going to suck at the amount of little treatments they will be doing but as long as they get most of it rigt now you will be fine. You will definitely need to wear a lot of sunscreen and probably long sleeves shirts though....Which I know would suck living in Vegas.

Prayers up my man! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Best wishes, friend. I can only imagine how terrifying this is. Sending positive vibes your way. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Good luck with that, man.

If it helps, we could switch places. Canada is safer. Winter is coming.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Good luck with that, man.

If it helps, we could switch places. Canada is safer. Winter is coming.

Isn't it always winter thou i thought canada just had one season (Beer drinking season :D)

Edited by Aussie9er

9 hours ago, Forge said:

As an Australian i know all about needing sun protection. My dad had Skin Cancer thankful after treatment he is fine 15+ years later. I remember it being such a scary time when it happened.

Sending all my prayers for you and your family for a speedy recovery.

Just have to remember to slip slop slap everytime you go out in sun.( Slip on a shirt, Slop on the 50+ sunscreen, Slap on a hat) After awhile it becomes 2nd nature. 

• Like 3