New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

4 hours ago, Gravity said:

Anyone else play the game football game retro bowl on the playstore for phones? Its soo good. 

Very good right now to get my football fix. You can draft players, sign free agents, trade players, players get caught speeding, raise players stats. 

Nice... I'll have to check it out

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"That dude is special," Staley added. "I was around Aldon (Smith) when Aldon was tearing up the league back in like 2011, 12, 13, and I never thought I would see a guy that was as talented as Aldon was, but Nick is every bit as good as Aldon was. That kid is really special."

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/136646-robert-saleh-staley-49ers-would-draft-before-happened/

Dude is going to be the centerpiece for our defense for the next decade. I couldn't be more excited to have him on our team. I fully expect Bosa to be in talks for DPOY next season. 
giphy.gif

• Like 1

Question for married couples: 

Is renting Brahms: The Boy II for $5.99 legal grounds for divorce? Or am I being too bitter about being forced to watch a terrible movie that I might be overreacting to the email receipt for $5.99 I got this morning? This is a timely issue, please give advice fast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

Is renting Brahms: The Boy II for $5.99 legal grounds for divorce? Or am I being too bitter about being forced to watch a terrible movie that I might be overreacting to the email receipt for $5.99 I got this morning? This is a timely issue, please give advice fast.

I dont know the movie, but public embarrassment for mistakes made is always fun.  You just might have to wait for this whole 'rona thing to be done and by then you might forget about it.  On further thought, I would be difficult to find a replacement to cook and wash dishes for you so it might be best to wait, but document and file this for future resources if tangible material is needed down the road.

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Never watched, and had not heard of it until I just looked it up. Sounds truly horrid, and the cost of your time lost is the real shame of it. 

Grounds for divorce? lol, I'd say that she owes you huge for forcing that upon you, poor soul. Make sure to cash in on that one. I'd have told me girl "enjoy, I'll be doing something else in the other room for a couple hours, see ya." 

• Like 1

Yeah, it wasn't great. But I feel like any of the facts like that it was a horror movie, a sequel, a horror movie about a possessed doll, a horror movie sequel about a possessed doll, a horror movie sequel about a possessed doll starring current c-level actor, Katie Holmes, or just any browsing of reviews should have been enough to know to not rent a movie that will be available 3 months from now in the under $5 bin at Walmart. I feel like this wonton recklessness when it comes to finances warrants some form of retribution. 

5 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Yeah, it wasn't great. But I feel like any of the facts like that it was a horror movie, a sequel, a horror movie about a possessed doll, a horror movie sequel about a possessed doll, a horror movie sequel about a possessed doll starring current c-level actor, Katie Holmes, or just any browsing of reviews should have been enough to know to not rent a movie that will be available 3 months from now in the under $5 bin at Walmart. I feel like this wonton recklessness when it comes to finances warrants some form of retribution. 

Don't get mad, get even. It's your turn to get, "The cutting edge 4: fire and ice"

4 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Knowing you as well as I do, and I do, you probably still owe her for accepting to marry you!!

Just kidding. Or am I? I am... unless...

• Like 2

Ummmm, to be honest, I have found it is best to forgive and try to forget (it can be very tough). I know, not what you want to hear, but in case you were being serious and not flippant, err on the side of grace and forgiveness. In the event you were being flippant, then carry on! Do whatever! o.O

M. Night Shyamalan's early stuff is some of the best thrillers in modern history, IMO. I think thrillers trump hack and slash horrors any time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Ummmm, to be honest, I have found it is best to forgive and try to forget (it can be very tough). I know, not what you want to hear, but in case you were being serious and not flippant, err on the side of grace and forgiveness. In the event you were being flippant, then carry on! Do whatever! o.O

M. Night Shyamalan's early stuff is some of the best thrillers in modern history, IMO. I think thrillers trump hack and slash horrors any time. 

Just so it's clear, it was definitely a joke. But one that I held over her head all weekend, haha.

But truth told, she is my absolute world, and @rudyZ couldn't be more correct. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-unveil-new-uniforms-ahead-of-2020-season

Well another new uniform. This one is pretty loud. It reminds me of something you'd see in college. 

They arent horrible, but they are far from great.I really hate that yellow line going down the legs (gray jersey).

I love our uni's, but I wouldnt be against rolling with the throwback full-time for the year. They are so damn clean