New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

2 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

No worries, I get what your saying. I am not a huge proponent of trading up in general either especially when we were already so low on pics. I did like Aiyuk that much though. While the front office has been doing great collecting/finding talent they don't seem to value draft capital near as importantly as us draftnicks do and I think it will drive all of us alittle crazy every now and then.

nobody overrates draft picks quite like dudes on a message board lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

One way Shannys philosophy has kind of blow my mind since we’ve been here is how much stock he puts into the defensive line, bother interior and edge, and then how little he puts into the guard position. He clearly values tackles and the center position. One of his first moves was bringing in Richburg, then they drafted McGlinchey and traded for Trent Williams. It just seems counter intuitive to value one side of the trenches so much and then turn around and neglect the other side. Just a random thought. I was really hoping McKivitz would win that starting RG spot out of TC this year. I really hope we get to see him plugged in next to McGlinchey sooner rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, Forge said:

This year, the NHL had a draftee named Gunnarwolfe Fontaine. Next year, there is a kid named Red Savage who will be drafted.

These are things that bring me joy. 

Those must be user created players in an NHL 21 franchise mode...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Dodgers won. Lakers won. 2020 needs to slow it's roll. 

The Ray's manager totally screwed them over. That was the only baseball game I watched this year, but man, what was he thinking pulling Snell?

15 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Lake Show beeeeyatch!

Don't be a hater. I said nothing when the Dubs were doing their thing and collecting rings. And all these newfound Warriors fans came out of nowhere lol. But the trophy is back in So Cal where it belongs my friend.

I'm indifferent to the Dodgers. Congrats to them, they have a helluva a team. Hopefully when Cohen gets control over my Mets we can get our **** together and be back in the title hunt.

15 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Underrated story is Tampa...I really wish they would have won. TBL won the stanley cup, TB loses to the dodgers in the world series, TB has to be considered the favorite to come out of hte NFC at this point in the NFL. 

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Lake Show beeeeyatch!

Don't be a hater. I said nothing when the Dubs were doing their thing and collecting rings. And all these newfound Warriors fans came out of nowhere lol. But the trophy is back in So Cal where it belongs my friend.

I'm indifferent to the Dodgers. Congrats to them, they have a helluva a team. Hopefully when Cohen gets control over my Mets we can get our **** together and be back in the title hunt.

Ahhh yes, the delightful menace that is sports fandom gatekeeping. I'm sure you go back to the Showtime Lakers era yourself :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

11 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Ahhh yes, the delightful menace that is sports fandom gatekeeping. I'm sure you go back to the Showtime Lakers era yourself :)

I mean I have no problem with 'new' fandom coming from the youth who only know Magic Johnson through YT highlights. But grown men in their 40's, walking around with a Curry jersey NOW screaming "Dubs" when they were a proudly sporting a Kobe jersey 5 years ago is just cringe-worthy and happened far too often for my liking.

It might be a different experience on the West Coast but there was so much Warriror bandwagon fan-hoppping on the east coast , it was unbearable. 

9 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I mean I have no problem with 'new' fandom coming from the youth who only know Magic Johnson through YT highlights. But grown men in their 40's, walking around with a Curry jersey NOW screaming "Dubs" when they were a proudly sporting a Kobe jersey 5 years ago is just cringe-worthy and happened far too often for my liking.

It might be a different experience on the West Coast but there was so much Warriror bandwagon fan-hoppping on the east coast , it was unbearable. 

That's basketball. People are fans of players and not teams. That's just how it goes. It's a star driven sport and not a team sport, filled with mostly bandwagon fans for this reason. 

People just root for the stars they like, who change teams