New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Anyone else not enjoying the latest update made to the functionality of this forum? It worked pretty much perfectly, and they made it worse...

Where a lot of connection issues the past few weeks so i get why they updated it in the hopes of fixing it. 

Here is a random thought... Aren't physicals subjective from team to team? We as well as the Bengals failed Takk McKinnley for his physical and yet the Raiders passed him. I'm just thinking in terms of Dee Ford, where is the line drawn on whether he passes his physical in regards to his guaranteed money? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I bought 10 blue tetras this week. Beautiful and cute. 😃

We haven't had to reload on the fish for a while. We lost a number of tetras when we bought a new, more powerful filter (*sigh*....fish are not smart), but otherwise, they have been doing quite well. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Forge said:

We haven't had to reload on the fish for a while. We lost a number of tetras when we bought a new, more powerful filter (*sigh*....fish are not smart), but otherwise, they have been doing quite well. 

Nice, a fellow aquarist! Fish keeping has been part of my life for over 30 years—just freshwater as I think there are more than enough choices to avoid the cost of saltwater. Also, I really like plants in my tanks.

I got into it about a year ago (again) myself... kind of a hodgepodge of stuff right now. A 30 gal blue shrimp tank a 75 gal community tropical fish tank and a 75 gal cichlid tank. The cichlid tank is the newest just put the fish in about 2 weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Ftn49 said:

I got into it about a year ago (again) myself... kind of a hodgepodge of stuff right now. A 30 gal blue shrimp tank a 75 gal community tropical fish tank and a 75 gal cichlid tank. The cichlid tank is the newest just put the fish in about 2 weeks ago.

You must have a lot of room, because the largest tank I have is a 44. My dream tank was the now no longer made Surfline 75 or 90. 😭

It's an old house (1900ish) so lots of useless nooks and crannies. And the wife isn't always the biggest fan lol. I did have dreams of setting up a breeding operation but it is way more serious and work intensive that I can do except to sell some here and there.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

No, tetras probably aren't so smart. Some cichlids are very bright and aware, angelfish included. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

No, tetras probably aren't so smart. Some cichlids are very bright and aware, angelfish included. 

I'm pretty sure they were tetras now that you say that

• 2 weeks later...

Goodness...not sure what is going on with the recent spate of sports writer deaths. Today Terez Paylor passed away. In the last few days we've also had Chris Wesseling pass as well as Pedro Gomez. 

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Goodness...not sure what is going on with the recent spate of sports writer deaths. Today Terez Paylor passed away. In the last few days we've also had Chris Wesseling pass as well as Pedro Gomez. 

This is probably why @y2lamanakistopped doing the podcast. Smart man.