New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

What was your favorite 49er game you remember watching? I think mine was the playoff game against the Saints. I was traveling during the catch II game and was probably like 9 at the time, so I don’t think I grasped the gravity of that game. The second would probably be the Saints game during the regular season a couple years back.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GW21 said:

What was your favorite 49er game you remember watching? I think mine was the playoff game against the Saints. I was traveling during the catch II game and was probably like 9 at the time, so I don’t think I grasped the gravity of that game. The second would probably be the Saints game during the regular season a couple years back.

It's gotta be 2011 saints game for me. That giants playoff game where we came from behind is also up there, but I was super young for that one so it doesn't hit as hard 

I also loved the eagles game week 3 of 2011. The one where Justin smith recovered a fumble that bounced along the sideline for like 20 yards. it was along our sideline and the whole team was celebrating as the ball was bouncing lol That one really springboarded our team into the upper tier of the NFL. Kinda funny, I asked pat Willis at a Q&A what his favorite moment of the harbaugh era was, and he told me it was that Philly game. 

I honestly LOVED the nfccg last year too. What an amazing beat down that was. I was talking so much **** to all of the packers fans there. I think that's one of the last crowds I have been in since, which is crazy. The energy that day was nuts! That B E A T D O W N was great 

6 hours ago, GW21 said:

John Taylor

My favorite was a Monday night game back in 1990, I think. It was a titanic struggle vs the Giants. Final score was 7-3, our 9ers won. 

The only Giant that seemed to be able to move the ball was their huge TE, Mark Bavarro. That is, until Ronnie Lott would come flying in like a heat-seeking missile! Blew Bavarro up multiple times. So awesome. 

On 2/10/2021 at 6:08 PM, GW21 said:

What was your favorite 49er game you remember watching? I think mine was the playoff game against the Saints.

It was a special win to be sure, and we partied hard after it. It is either that Saints game, or the 1994 NFCCG with SF beating the Cowpukes. Wonderful season conclusion of Steve getting that monkey off his back. 🥰

• Like 1