New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I hadn't heard of it before today, but apparently Colin Kaepernick has a limited series coming out at the end of this month on Netflix. Looks like it's a mix of a series about his life growing up intercut with some interviews, maybe? That may have been just for the trailer though, I'm not sure and the series is just a biopic. 

Can't wait for October 29

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Can't wait for October 29

I'm definitely going to watch, but I'm going to be honest.....Kaep sounds rough in the interview segments. Very stilted, not at all natural sounding. Sounds like he's reading off a prompter or something. Was a little distracting during the trailer. Hoping it's better during the actual show. 

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm definitely going to watch, but I'm going to be honest.....Kaep sounds rough in the interview segments. Very stilted, not at all natural sounding. Sounds like he's reading off a prompter or something. Was a little distracting during the trailer. Hoping it's better during the actual show. 

I mean will he actually be on the actual show? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean will he actually be on the actual show? 

Well, that's what I'm not sure on. Like, is the interview segment with Colin included in the show, or was that somethign that was done for the trailer, because it sounds very awkward. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants around Oakland/Berkeley? (We are staying in North Oakland). I'm especially interested in organic/farm-to-table/"healthy" places since my girlfriend has some strict dietary restrictions.

I'm really only going to have one full day, and I've never been to the bay area before, so what do I need to see? I really want to see Alcatraz, but that is my only real idea. We'll be visiting someone near Coit Tower for lunch, so I'll definitely walk through Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown too.

After a day in Oakland we are heading down to Monterrey/Salinas if anyone has any hiking/dining recommendations in that area. 

55 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants around Oakland/Berkeley? (We are staying in North Oakland). I'm especially interested in organic/farm-to-table/"healthy" places since my girlfriend has some strict dietary restrictions.

I'm really only going to have one full day, and I've never been to the bay area before, so what do I need to see? I really want to see Alcatraz, but that is my only real idea. We'll be visiting someone near Coit Tower for lunch, so I'll definitely walk through Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown too.

After a day in Oakland we are heading down to Monterrey/Salinas if anyone has any hiking/dining recommendations in that area. 

Wish I could help you, not a fan of berkeley (its a personal thing) but if you ever come to louisiana hit me up!  can give you some good eats out here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...