New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

1 hour ago, Forge said:

He danced on the Sean Taylor memorial "21" painting on the field for a tik tok video when Washington retired Taylor's number this year 

Yeah. I did some research after I read that. I’m firm in my belief that he’s a tool. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GW21 said:

Yeah. I did some research after I read that. I’m firm in my belief that he’s a tool. 

There is some speculation out there that part of the reason for mahomes' slump was that he was unhappy in his personal life. His wife is a bit of a tool, and there's a TikTok out there of his brother dancing with him in the background, and then his wife starts twerking and he is obviously not thrilled even though he doesn't really react or seem like he even knows what's going on lol 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t know if you’ve all seen this. It looks to be a bit old, but man that was good. Makes what happened to Aldon Smith so much more sad too. Aldon could have been one of the best players in NFL history.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GW21 said:

I don’t know if you’ve all seen this. It looks to be a bit old, but man that was good. Makes what happened to Aldon Smith so much more sad too. Aldon could have been one of the best players in NFL history.

Wow! That was a fun watch and such an acknowledgment of how good Aldon was... 😢

How about we retire the #10? Can we start a petition? Not because Jimmy was great and deserves to get his jersey retired. But because the #10 hasn't been good for us, in the playoffs. Jimmy... Kyle Williams... enough, okay? I'm good not having a #10 for a while.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

How about we retire the #10? Can we start a petition? Not because Jimmy was great and deserves to get his jersey retired. But because the #10 hasn't been good for us, in the playoffs. Jimmy... Kyle Williams... enough, okay? I'm good not having a #10 for a while.

That jersey is definitely cursed, it's a turnover machine