New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

What the hell just happened at the Oscars LOLĀ 

Seems fake in an attempt to save their ratings disasters the last couple years... I could be wrong though. The uncensored videos on Twitter are hilarious

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

Seems fake in an attempt to save their ratings disasters the last couple years... I could be wrong though. The uncensored videos on Twitter are hilarious

It seems legit to me. The US version cut the sound right after (I'm assuming that they didn't expect it)Ā and there are cell phone vids of when it went on break and Denzel / Tyler Perry were trying to console Will and then he had to meet with his reps and others. Jada has alopecia, so the joke didn't land well...but damn...Rock is a comedian.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

But if it was fake...

Kudos LOLĀ 

it workedĀ 

That's what has me so conflicted lol... if anyone could fake something like this it's a group of the greatest actors in the world.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

F it, this is more fun without the naysaying. It's real!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It seems legit to me. The US version cut the sound right after (I'm assuming that they didn't expect it)Ā and there are cell phone vids of when it went on break and Denzel / Tyler Perry were trying to console Will and then he had to meet with his reps and others. Jada has alopecia, so the joke didn't land well...but damn...Rock is a comedian.Ā 

if that wasnt fake then will is BIG DUMB for bringing more attention to the joke considering no one would have been talking about his wifes hair but here we are, saying that his wife is bald.Ā 

Did you guys know that will smiths wife is bald?Ā 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

if that wasnt fake then will is BIG DUMB for bringing more attention to the joke considering no one would have been talking about his wifes hair but here we are, saying that his wife is bald.Ā 

Did you guys know that will smiths wife is bald?Ā 

Nope! And it didn't matter at all, one way or the other. Still doesn't.