New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

Started to reply in the other thread, then thought it best moved here. Saw the first two episodes of Moon knight and while I wouldn't say its gamebreaking, it is possibly the best Marvel content since Endgame. Though spiderman was up there. Loki was decent too. 

45 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Started to reply in the other thread, then thought it best moved here. Saw the first two episodes of Moon knight and while I wouldn't say its gamebreaking, it is possibly the best Marvel content since Endgame. Though spiderman was up there. Loki was decent too. 

Haven't seen it because I do not have Disney+ (nor do I want it), but being a comic book fan & collector (back when they were affordable), some accused Moon Knight of being Marvel's Batman...such a shallow comparison. I like both characters (even though I usually side with Marvel--X-Men dominate my comic collection).

25 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Haven't seen it because I do not have Disney+ (nor do I want it), but being a comic book fan & collector (back when they were affordable), some accused Moon Knight of being Marvel's Batman...such a shallow comparison. I like both characters (even though I usually side with Marvel--X-Men dominate my comic collection).

From the minute amount I know of Moon Knight which is limited to the few episodes of the TV show and some random marvel phone game I had I can see superficial reasons why the two would be compared but watching the show... yeah, nothing alike. It's probably almost better compared to another marvel comic in Venom and the symbiotes at least according to the TV show. I tried a couple of times but never managed to get into the comics.

1 hour ago, Ftn49 said:

I’ve only seen the first episode so far. I loved the new Spider-Man, so that’s a ringing endorsement.

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I’ve only seen the first episode so far. I loved the new Spider-Man, so that’s a ringing endorsement.

2nd one was much better than the 1st. And I assume the 3rd one is out by now but I haven't seen that one yet. I usually catch up on the weekends.

Just now, Ftn49 said:

2nd one was much better than the 1st. And I assume the 3rd one is out by now but I haven't seen that one yet. I usually catch up on the weekends.

Oh. Yeah I was talking about the third one, but I liked all three of the new spideys. 

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Should we have a thread for movies / TV / Entertainment talk? 

Kind of thinking maybe we should now. I'm not sure how that hasn't popped up before 

I’m all for it

Has anyone watched any of the USFL stuff yet? I just noticed it was on now on NBC, although it’s in a rain delay, so they are replaying the first game that apparently aired yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...