New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

Just now, Justone2 said:

Did he then say sorry? Cause else i have to seriously doubt his Canadianess.

It may have been less that he said that and I told him that I was going to tell everyone that is what he said. 

But he seemed fine with me telling him that I was going to say that to everyone, so totally the same thing

2 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Which Secondary would your rather have.

5 Jimmie Wards or 5 Dion Sanderses

If you pick the Dions you better hope that no ball carrier makes it past the linebackers, the man could cover but didnt like to tackle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, burlow said:

If you pick the Dions you better hope that no ball carrier makes it past the linebackers, the man could cover but didnt like to tackle.

Exactly, which is what makes the hypothetical interesting.   Dion going against the slot guy, the RB, and the TE would be hard to get open, but think of all the "business decisions" that would have been make on any given play.  

I would take the five Jimmy Wards myself, but I would be interested in hearing from somebody who would prefer 5 Dion Sandereses.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the 49ers win Sunday, I'll probably go out and get a tattoo of something. I have many tattoos

Nice, not sure why I don't have any.  At least one would be cool.  They say tattoos should have meaning, and a Superbowl win would mean something.

You could get a pterodactyl, or an eyeball wearing a business suit, or a tree, or a naked zombie lady, maybe a horse face, or a cow skull, or something else.  

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420

38 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Nice, not sure why I don't have any.  At least one would be cool.  They say tattoos should have meaning, and a Superbowl win would mean something.

You could get a pterodactyl, or an eyeball wearing a business suit, or a tree, or a naked zombie lady, maybe a horse face, or a cow skull, or something else.  

I love them. I actually haven't gotten one in a while, but the last one I basically just went in and told the artist to have at it, do something spacey lol 

• 2 weeks later...

We switched our son's school this year because his mother teaches there and it has been a complete disaster. He was going to one of the better schools in the area and we loved his teachers and the jobs they did, but because of our work schedule, it was becoming a real hassle. We were paying someone to pick him up every day (he can't take the bus) and then I would have to leave work early to pick him up. Ultimately, we decided that it was just non sensical to keep paying that amount when he was entitled to go to the school that she taught regardless of districting or availability. 

For those that don't know, my son has major mental disabilities. He's very, very far on the autism spectrum and has substantial additional issues (sensory issues, OCD, echolalia, severe Pica, has violent tendencies). He's completely non verbal in terms of communication and at 6 years old is considered to have the communication abilities of a 6 month old (that is to say, they are non existent). He doesn't understand most of what you say to him, doesn't have any sort of intuitive sense of danger (he will willingly just run out in the middle of the road with a car coming because he doesn't understand that the car will hit him and kill him, will just jump into a pool and can't help himself from climbing very high structures and jumping off, even if it'll break his legs or kill him). 

But the tricky part is that despite his mental issues, he is completely fine physically. He runs, jumps, cliiiiiiiiiiimbs everything. And he will figure out things and how they work, what he can get into, etc. So he basically requires one on one attention non stop. He is a big time eloper (he will just run away at any given moment...we actually have a double sided key lock entry on all doors in the house that are always locked just in case he randomly makes a run for it outside while we are showering or whatever). 

So since we have transferred him here, his mother has found him alone in a playground at school that his special class is not allowed to go into without anyone noticing (it is a substantial distance from where he should be). Then she found them letting him go into the bathroom alone, which he can't do. He's not potty trained and probably never will be...but furthermore, he has major problems with  clothes and he often disrobes, which leads to issues of exposing himself to other children and he can be violent toward other children if they get in his space. He can be bullied when alone by older kids (If you've followed the Mitchell Miller saga, you'll know what I'm talking about and why there are concerns), and he may also  just randomly start playing in a dirty toilet, climbing things, etc. 

Then, right at christmas break, we get a call from child services telling us that one of the teachers at his school had made an official complaint that one of his aides was being violent with him (pinching and whatnot). Which, of course, is horrifying because he can't tell us anything about what is going on.  It's also  not like pinching him and going "see how you like it" route  is going to work with him. He doesn't understand what you're saying to him lol. 

So, of course he gets put in a new class starting last Tuesday. Fast forward to today, he randomly just walked into his mothers class and 20 minutes later nobody had come to retrieve him, there had been no school lockdown for a missing child, nothing. They just didn't know he was gone. If she didn't work there, it's likely that he may have just wondered wherever, including potentially outside of the school.