New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

3 hours ago, N4L said:

How do we get signatures on this site? I skip town for a couple months and come back to a locked account O.o 

Why wouldn't my old password and account info just let me log in? Lol

A lot of helpful information about the new forum (including signatures) here: 

And your old password won't work. When the new forums went live (August 12th, I believe), all forum members were sent an email to whichever email they had set up with the old forums with their new login information. 

Anyone interested in making all my picks in my football pool this year? There always comes a time when I don't really have time or the resources to make enlightenened choices (usually when I'm travelling), and end up falling behind, crushing any hope that I can win this stupid thing. I wouldn't mind outsourcing it this year. It's a pick 'em thingy with a few extra questions. I think I have to pick the QB/RB/WR with the most yards (throwing/running/receiving) each week for extra points. And there's also an extra random non-football sport question. For week 1, it's about soccer, so if I have to choose, it's going to be the flip of a coin for me, because I won't try extra hard to read about soccer. If anyone is interested and is willing to commit to give me the right answers (I will be judging you... I have $10 on the line and pride) before the thursday night kickoff every week, let me know.

While we're in a betting mood, anyone wanna do a pool about me and the elimination pool, i.e. what week will I be eliminated this year? Vegas has the odds at 30% week 1, 50% week 2, then a combined 20% for week 3 to 17, obviously decreasing each week.

Edited by rudyZ

Hey guys, I don't know if you are doing Fantasy Football or if you guys post about it, but I have a question on who I should start....

RB - Kareem Hunt (vs. NE) or Johnathan Stewart (vs. Niners)? 

I have Gurley starting in the other position, so its just between these two...

2 hours ago, StevenK said:

Hey guys, I don't know if you are doing Fantasy Football or if you guys post about it, but I have a question on who I should start....

I'm probably going to lean in favor of hunt, though I'm not a fan of either this week

3 hours ago, StevenK said:

Is it PPR? If so definitely Hunt with how Reid likes to use his RBs and Alex still being a check down type of fella. 

If it's not PPR I don't think the Panthers will have a ton of success on the ground against the Niners defense, atleast not with Stewart. I think McCaffrey plays a lot in that game as a complete mismatch where ever you line him up and it actually frightens me to think on what Carolina's WRs are going to do to our CBs. 

So I guess my answer is Hunt regardless haha. He should be used more often than Stewart in both the run and pass game.

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I did! It was actually a decision because of Zeke. I have him and howard at running back...decided to still play hunt at the flex spot. 

I had a good feeling about Hunt and Hill this year and have atleast one on all four of my fantasy teams this year. One I have both of them. Between Hunts performance and how fast/explosive Hill looked I'm happy with some of my decision making. Now I just need Devante Parker and Hyde to have the types of seasons their talent would suggest and I may have a very good year ahead of me.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Yes!! But I didn't start Hill lol..still once the game was over and 40 points with just Hunt, I felt at ease lol

Very nice, I rarely feel good after Thursday games as typically they aren't very good games but I'm feeling great after this one haha. Yea I'm starting Hill no matter who he's playing, his speed and explosiveness is pretty hard to contain regardless of the talent lined up across from him. And now that Smiths playing angry who knows what the limit is haha

• Like 1