New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

I don't envy you at all my man. Personally? I could never have that many dogs inside my house, unless they were well trained. Any noise during my sleep usually makes me up and you have to think one of the dogs will be up and moving throughout the night. 

Are you worried how they will react towards your baby or no? I'm guessing you guys have taken the baby to her house before?

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't envy you at all my man. Personally? I could never have that many dogs inside my house, unless they were well trained. Any noise during my sleep usually makes me up and you have to think one of the dogs will be up and moving throughout the night. 

Are you worried how they will react towards your baby or no? I'm guessing you guys have taken the baby to her house before?

Yeah, they've met. There's only one dog that worries me in that regard, because he's a crotchety, old big dog and not friendly. He's usually off on his own, though I'm not sure how that will happen in here. The yapping is definitely going to bug me. Our two dogs are both very quiet. Her dogs also are coming from a place with no cats, and both of our cats get the run of the house. No idea how that is going to play out. 

With the other dogs  I'm probably more worried about them than the boy. He's now walking, and he loves dogs...but he's not old enough to understand that tackling them, or pulling their tails or gripping their ears and large chunks of fur is not fun for the dogs. Her other ones are well behaved enough to just sort of endure it like ours are. 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Oh, gracious, Forge. That many dogs IN the house with a little one? Yikes. How big is the house?

2000 square feet. It helps that the first floor (one room, and a bathroom) has its own entrance and exit, so she can move in and out without bugging us lol

30 minutes ago, N4L said:

how do I like posts? can I not do it because I am a 'new member'?

I believe there is a time or post limit before you can like posts. To the bottom right of the post you should see a football icon. All the way to the right of 'quote' and the + sign. Just click that if you see it. 

6 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I believe there is a time or post limit before you can like posts. To the bottom right of the post you should see a football icon. All the way to the right of 'quote' and the + sign. Just click that if you see it. 

there is no football icon lol

whatever

• Like 1