Jump to content
ohiogenius

Name Change

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

They're actually getting worse. Which I didn't think was possible.

What do you mean, BuccaneersFanaticThreeThreeThree? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danger said:

What do you mean, BuccaneersFanaticThreeThreeThree? 

That really rolls off the tongue. It's catchy. I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 12:00 AM, Tyty said:

I see everyone’s going the name shortened to four letters route, which I trendsettingly did like two years ago get out of here posers 

What are you talking about, Wordy McLengthyName?! Four letters?? Pshaw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2018 at 5:37 PM, Danger said:

@RollEagles see Webby's post above.

Ahh did I miss it? 

 

Could I change it to "Weapon X"? Not sure if that's taken on the new site. 

Kiltman mentioned in another thread that it would be a nice combination of the Eagles and Michigan. And that sounds perfect for me.

Edited by RollEagles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Ahh did I miss it? 

 

Could I change it to "Weapon X"? Not sure if that's taken on the new site. 

Kiltman mentioned in another thread that it would be a nice combination of the Eagles and Michigan. And that sounds perfect for me.

What does that have to do with Michigan???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danger said:

What does that have to do with Michigan???

Wolverine is Weapon X.

Michigan Wolverines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, ET80 said:

Welp, guess I need to rebuild my brand. Thinking of getting a bitchin Camaro, maybe grow a beard, rock a ponytail. Wear some leather pants. 

You just remember the minion who gave you that nickname way back in the day when rebuilding your brand. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Debating whether or not I should keep my name, drop the Titan, or go with Yolo Swaggerific. Decisions, decisions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Debating whether or not I should keep my name, drop the Titan, or go with Yolo Swaggerific. Decisions, decisions. 

Got to say, that would be a most yolo name change. If you do it, get a chest tattoo as well to complete the later shame and regret cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Woz said:
14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Debating whether or not I should keep my name, drop the Titan, or go with Yolo Swaggerific. Decisions, decisions. 

Got to say, that would be a most yolo name change. If you do it, get a chest tattoo as well to complete the later shame and regret cycle.

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-thumb.jpg

Edited by RuskieTitan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RuskieTitan said:

 

I'm slow ... huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Woz said:

I'm slow ... huh?

Phone posted the wrong thing, I edited it to properly show the link. Hence my post being 32 minutes ago, and my edit being 31 minutes ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Debating whether or not I should keep my name, drop the Titan, or go with Yolo Swaggerific. Decisions, decisions. 

keep your name. you are a national treasure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Phone posted the wrong thing, I edited it to properly show the link. Hence my post being 32 minutes ago, and my edit being 31 minutes ago.

I don't wait minutes to reply. When you're wrong, you wrong. (he says 30 minutes later)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×