Name Change

OhioG

11 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If I’m within the first 20 I’ll take Domepatrol since I’m pretty sure that’s a fake account

If that’s not available gimme Dome please. But domepatrol never posted on the old site from what I can see, and he never logged in here either 

thanks for opening this up webby

Domepatrol had 30+ posts on the old forum and has a valid email.  Not sure if they still lurk or what, but can't give you a name in use.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Also, since you can manually add posts is there any chance in the future that members with former usernames could get their old vote count added to their new name? Would this ever be opened up as well?

Maybe.  Let's see how this test works first.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

Domepatrol had 30+ posts on the old forum and has a valid email.  Not sure if they still lurk or what, but can't give you a name in use.  

I understand. 

I’d be very happy with Dome as well

4 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Let me try something.   First 20 members to reply to this post will have their name changed.  Reply with your requested name change.  Make sure you really want a name change, I won't change it back.  

JBURGE ? I didn't realize I was supposed to quote oops