Free Agent Rumors--Who Are The Lions Going After?

Just Want A Title

10 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

omg he shot the wrong gap....oncee....not manhandled...he literally pushed him where he waas going...play ation thats a sack..inside run thats a loss....he guessed and lost...easily fixed by waatching film..

White is an outstanding LB prospect and a very good player. He's still developing from his conversion to LB from RB. Watching tape myself and 2-3 other "film studies" from other guys, all of the same stuff that I see they're seeing. There is some rawness to his game - which is a scary prospect because he's already a very good player.

50 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Funny that the top 2 free agents still available (Suh and Ansah) are both former Lions

They should be Lions in 19, then trade back a couple spots and draft Greedy, Grab an O lineman or TE in the second. The other in the third and go hurt QBs.

43 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

well that would just be fantastic. So fantastic we know it would never happen :(

I don't expect to see Suh back but I could see Ansah as a situational guy on a 1 year contract if he has trouble finding something better. Dallas seems to be a team with a major need at DL so I wouldn't be shocked to see him sign with the Cowboys.

3 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Great we were already terrible at getting blatant penalties for us, now we will be even worse.

That sentence took me a minute to unpack, and it's even written correctly. I thought you meant "committing bad penalties" at first, but you totally meant "getting obvious calls"

I like Malcolm Brown. Wonder if the Rams will match.

On 3/19/2019 at 8:08 PM, nagahide13 said:

That sentence took me a minute to unpack, and it's even written correctly. I thought you meant "committing bad penalties" at first, but you totally meant "getting obvious calls"

I like Malcolm Brown. Wonder if the Rams will match.

What do you like about him? Serious question too. 

These last two signings are why I think other people can run the Lions better. These dudes are completely average. You don't sign them NOW. They'd of been around after the draft, BOTH of them. Like damnit. Lions pass up oppertunitty on good players every year to sign Cornelius Washington, the dude from Seattle last year, Wiggins, Akeem Spence, now we've got that guy from the Saints that can't buy a flag from a ref and the super-duper back up from the Rams that averages less than 3 carries per game. I don't wanna keep hearing this junk about filling holes or placing bodies pre-draft so they don't need to draft for need. Dang man. Just sign good players, draft the best ones available, and sign the patch jobs after-wards and maybe even when rosters are trimmed. 

For a little reference maybe... People don't like Zach Zenner but when given the chance he's played better and done more than Malcolm Brown, so what gives here? 

Should of took a flier on our boy, WR Chris Hogan and RB TJ Yeldon vs these junk signings. I hope rookies come in and get them cut. I mean, we over-paid but people can at least reason out 40-50 catches from Amendola... MAYBE more if he actually makes a whole season! But these two signings... what are we expecting here career years from two players on a new team the first year? Sheesh!

Archived