One Hit Wonders

DaWg_LB.

6 minutes ago, zelbell said:

Living the dream......currently getting over some pneumonia but otherwise not much

Get Better Brother.....we need to have you ALL IN for WEEK 1...Like RGIII coming off the ACL LOL

5 minutes ago, miserablesince96 said:

Gary Barnidge

This WAS the GUY that I was going to start with....GREAT Pull

I give it the Quad City DJ award....

510Me6zQnzL._SY355_.jpg

COME'ON RIDE THE TRAIN and Ride IT!!!.....

(this one is a little sketchy because they did Produce the 69 Boyz with their famous song Tootsie Roll.....back when Miami Base music was big...so QCDJ's are like a 1.5 hit wonder)

47 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

He was beautiful both on and off the field.  At least for a short time.

Jordan Cameron.

1304365721-jordan-cameron.jpg

Wikipedia
"His sister Brynn played guard on the USC women's basketball team (and is also the mother of Matt Leinart's child and also NBA Star Blake Griffin's children)"

Is this accurate? lol

Just now, hornbybrown said:

Been said but dam did I enjoy the great season that Peyton Hillis has. He really hurt people when he hit them and they feared him

Peyton Hillis greatest weakness was Peyton Hillis. 

We could have a cleveland browns all mental health team.

Johnny m

Peyton hillis

Josh Gordon

Braylon Edward's 

Kellen winslow

The centre that left in 07

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Quinn was worse than Jamarcus.

No. A bag of boiling hot dog poop is better than JaMarcus Russell. A dead kitten taking snaps under center is better than Jamarcus Russell. He's literally the most pathetic sack of crap that ever took an NFL snap. Insanely lazy and idiotic.

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

No. A bag of boiling hot dog poop is better than JaMarcus Russell. A dead kitten taking snaps under center is better than Jamarcus Russell. He's literally the most pathetic sack of crap that ever took an NFL snap. Insanely lazy and idiotic.

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

12 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Raw numbers buddy boy

Archived