One Hit Wonders

DaWg_LB.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Was it Simon Frasee de osu had a couple of good games and then didnt get resigned and became a dr 

Two years ago I was doing lease return inspections, and inspected his Camry. 

I didn't get to meet him, but his wife and children were very nice, and they answered all my fanboy questions.

(I also played with the numbers to make sure they didn't have any charges, but don't tell my former employer.)

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

I didn't get to meet him, but his wife and children were very nice, and they answered all my fanboy questions.

(I also played with the numbers to make sure they didn't have any charges, but don't tell my former employer.)

So disappointing he drives a Camry. But good on ya ditch 

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

So disappointing he drives a Camry. But good on ya ditch 

He was leasing it to drive from Columbus to Athens (Ohio University) for med school. I do not fault him for the safe, practical vehicle choice (though I would not be caught dead in one).

13 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Neither was that dead guy in Florida who tried to race Stallworth across the street 😎 Stallworth retired that poor guy from the game of life. That's what happens when you bring Nike's to a car fight.

At least the Nike's didn't blow up.

15 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Neither was that dead guy in Florida who tried to race Stallworth across the street 😎 Stallworth retired that poor guy from the game of life. That's what happens when you bring Nike's to a car fight.

I missed this gem. I owe you a football.

On 3/7/2019 at 11:27 PM, ditchdigger said:

Completely irrelevant to this thread, but relevant to this post.  If you get a lease inspection completed, and it comes back as no additional charges, can the dealership still attempt to get more money if they feel there is more than normal wear and tear?  In other words, if they don't agree with the 3rd party that did the inspection, are they able to try to squeeze you for more cash?

37 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Completely irrelevant to this thread, but relevant to this post.  If you get a lease inspection completed, and it comes back as no additional charges, can the dealership still attempt to get more money if they feel there is more than normal wear and tear?  In other words, if they don't agree with the 3rd party that did the inspection, are they able to try to squeeze you for more cash?

From my limited understanding, not unless there is damage found that was not noted in the inspection. 

How about Kelly Holcomb played a hell of a game in the 2002 playoffs to nearly knock off the Steelers? I still can't believe we lost to the Steelers three times that season, each by three points. 

Oh and Derek Anderson was trash. I still remember him bombing in 2008 and then coming out but destroying the Giants in primetime. All the DA lovers were so convinced he was back. 

Archived