Pro Day Results

goldfishwars

20 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Travis homer from Mia says hold my beer

I love Homer but don’t think his ground game will translate to the next level.  At least, not early in his career.  He has this punishing style but not the power to do it next level imo

1 hour ago, KellChippy said:

I love Homer but don’t think his ground game will translate to the next level.  At least, not early in his career.  He has this punishing style but not the power to do it next level imo

I like Montgomery also but homer is my late round sleeper. I think he needs some work but would’ve great as a rotational rb in a committee in the nfl

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Did he not think to time himself before he did it at his pro day?

Kinda makes you wonder...

But he was really between a rock and a hard place.  You run such a bad time at the combine, even if you stand on that...you're basically telling everyone to assume the worst anyway.

Best bet with those sort of times, if you know you're just that slow...is probably to just bite the bullet, get out there and hope that some coach at field level thinks you look like a big powerful thumper while you lumber your way through another slow 40 or something.

If he did time himself in training and presumably know he was gonna be this slow in the first place though...even though it was even slower, Holyfield probably would've been better off opting not to run at the combine, and just trying to slip through with those bad Pro Day times, hoping some scouts kinda excuse them away because they like the guy.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I wonder what he got done before this happened and how did it go. I'd burn a 3rd on him

It sounds like he injured the hamstring on his first 40 (4.83). He might have done the broad jump before that. Apparently weighed in at 250 pounds.

• Like 1