Pro Day Results

goldfishwars

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It sounds like he injured the hamstring on his first 40 (4.83). He might have done the broad jump before that. Apparently weighed in at 250 pounds.

Now, it looks like his day might not have been finished. There are some videos of him running through drills.

Devin Singletary's backup RB Kerrith Whyte at FAU Pro Day:

5'10" 197
40 yard dash - 4.36
Vert - 42"
Broad - 11'
Bench - 21 reps
Not sure if he did 3-cone or shuttle.

Singletary tweaked his hammy running the 40 

Maryland RB Ty Johnson
5'10" 210
4.26-4.30  40 (unofficial)
27 reps

LB Tre Watson
4.73 40 yard dash
19 reps

Darrell Henderson not re-running the 40, said the coaches he talked to had him in the 4.3's at the combine, even though it was changed to an official 4.49.

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Big improvement from his combine performance, kid is a burner though regardless of his time and is a legit weapon obviously on special teams and has RB or slot WR potential as well.  

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Lonnie Johnson 4.39 40 at Kentucky Pro Day. Must have been hand timed.

LB Ulysses Gilbert 
4.46 40
6.94 3-cone
39.5 vert
10-6 broad

UNC OT William Sweet improved to 28 bench reps

Very impressive time for Lonnie if it is legit at that massive size, nice work by him.

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Devin Singletary's backup RB Kerrith Whyte at FAU Pro Day:

5'10" 197
40 yard dash - 4.36
Vert - 42"
Broad - 11'
Bench - 21 reps
Not sure if he did 3-cone or shuttle.

Singletary tweaked his hammy running the 40 

Whyte I was never super impressed with him on the field, he is a track guy though isn't he?   If so those numbers make sense, great numbers though no doubt but still might have a hard time being drafted will see.  Singletary I still like despite the poor 40 time, his footwork is awesome, can make you miss and gain difficult yards as well.   If surrounded by more talent with a solid OL he could be a damn good pro and a steal 2nd or 3rd rounder.  

30 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Big improvement from his combine performance, kid is a burner though regardless of his time and is a legit weapon obviously on special teams and has RB or slot WR potential as well.  

Very impressive time for Lonnie if it is legit at that massive size, nice work by him.

Whyte I was never super impressed with him on the field, he is a track guy though isn't he?   If so those numbers make sense, great numbers though no doubt but still might have a hard time being drafted will see.  Singletary I still like despite the poor 40 time, his footwork is awesome, can make you miss and gain difficult yards as well.   If surrounded by more talent with a solid OL he could be a damn good pro and a steal 2nd or 3rd rounder.  

I like Whyte, but he goes down on weak contact, like the guy on ND. Chances direction and accelerates easily. Want to see him add 10 lbs. Definitely worth bringing in as a udfa and stashing him on a ps to see how he develops. 

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

The Montgomery 40 improvement is nice, but did he improve on his OL like 28.5" vertical?

I really worry about the lack of explosive plays being further magnified on the NFL level.

I'm not concerned. Explosive plays are overrated.

Archived