Free Agency News & Rumors

RamRod

I agree that Bortles is an upgrade over Mannion. Im interested to see how he does under McVay within this offense with the weapons he has. Plus it doesnt hurt to have a QB who made it to the AFCCG and was a bad Jack call on defense away from beating the Patriots and going to the Superbowl. Remember he was playing great until the coach decided to go conservative in the 4th quarter which ended up hurting the team in the end from winning that game against the Patriots. 

45 minutes ago, RamsFan24 said:

What do you'll think about the Rams trading for Emmanuel Ogbah) And for what Round do you think a young 2nd rounder (32 pick) would warrent?

I don't think Ogbah is a 3-4 OLB, never did.  Ogbah to me was alwayst he prototypical 4-3 LDE.  Not a bad player, just not really a fit for us.

5 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

You guys think we have any interest in Cassius Marsh? Not sure how the fit is, but he was released so I was looking into all of those guys

I'm suspect of anyone who couldn't hack it on the Niners as a pass-rusher, when the Niners have needed/been in heed of edge rush for the past several years.  I'd sooner roll the dice on a 1-year deal to someone like Aaron Lynch over Marsh.  Or even - and I expect to be in the minority here - Frank Zombo; he's not a "starter" per say, but he's quality depth with experience at the position and a strong contributor on ST's.

15 minutes ago, fortdetroit said:

lions fan here....this guy any good?  are the rams expected to match the deal?

He did well when stepping in for Gurley. Always thought he could assume a bigger role with a different team.

2 hours ago, fortdetroit said:

I mean, don't you guys have enough RB's already?  If you guys want to give up on Kerryon, by all means send him our way.  Sadly, this is likely the replacement for either Abdullah, Riddick, or both.

3 hours ago, fortdetroit said:

As a runner, he's a plodder, but he gets what's blocked and runs hard. He's a really good blocker and a reliable pass catcher, though.