Pre FA 3 Rounder (No Trades)

carrolljcmc

Omg, why does everyone seem to give the Browns players we do not need and completely bypass our positions of need. I feel like every single mock I have to say the same crap over and over again. You give us a WR that is maybe our 5th or 6th position of need and then an OT in the 2nd that we don't need either. You have 1 good pick of the 4 for the Browns and that was Pratt. In the 1st, I would have gone either Oliver (which fills prob our biggest need) or Ferrell (which is our 2nd biggest need) in the 2nd I'd have gone either Layne, Tillery, or Dre'monte Jones. In the 3rd I'd keep Pratt with the 1st pick and prob go McLaurin WR OSU with the 2nd pick. My dream draft would be 

1: Ferrell (cause there is 0 chance Oliver falls to 17) 

2: Tillery/Jones (I rate them pretty evenly) 

3: Pratt and McLaurin 

6 hours ago, atown703 said:

I thought Pitt said they didn't want to trade him within the AFC conference a week ago. I guess they didn't get as many offers as they had hoped lol

and just like that the bills just said they changed their minds on it today xD  So maybe that WR pick is still in contention who knows lol.

Hockenson or taylor is perfect if theres no Haskins or Murray in round 1. 

however round 2 i cant see the jags spending a 2nd round pick on an OT that has 32 inch arms(marrone has been involved with drafting guys with 34inch or longer.  i would go with Chris Lindstrom since we picked Hockenson in your mock.  Lindstrom would be a Plug and Play RG for us and we have no starting caliber RG on the roster. 

round 3 im not gonna complain much because its more of a Preference(i like isabella more then harmon because Isabellas speed/quickness vs harmons average speed/quickness). i would change the 2nd 3rd rounder for the jags from Stidham to Tyree Jackson if your going qb(i feel like Jackson is being slighted if Allen was considered a 1st round guy) but i would look at an OT here or a RB that can handle some carries as we dont have a true quality backup RB under contract(im sorry but rawls on a future deal is something i cant count on). 

I'm fine with Bush, but no way I'm passing e have guards, and yes Linstrom on Risner at OT, even tho I think Lindstrom is a great player.  We have guard depth, and even tho Lindstrom is a clear upgrade, we need an OT as badly as LBs.  So Risner all the way.  In the third, I would grab Pratt there and overhaul the LB room.  Grab a falling DT later on, because some guys will fall due to the quantity/quality at the top of the draft.

Archived