LoganF89

Keenum trade talk

Per BR skins and Broncos working on a trade for case Keemun........

vomit

Lololololololololol

*breath*

lololololololololol

I hope this is just a ruse to force AZ to trade Rosen quicker. Or something. I dunno.

This team is quickly becoming a collection of average, 33 year old QBs. How depressing?

24 year old kid making 2 million

33 year old making 20. Million

Bruce: Yea no brainer here fellas let’s get Case!!!

They traded for Flacco and are most definitely drafting a QBOTY in this year's draft.  Can't we just wait for a few weeks when they cut Keenum and sign him for nothing?  

When Dan eventually fires Bruce I fully expect him to hire Ernie Grunfeld. 

The ONLY way this makes any sense is that the Broncos are giving us a pick to take on Keenum's bad contract. If anything flows back to Denver, it was a mistake especially A) you can wait out the Broncos, and B) you can potentially go after Rosen.

And it’s done. We get a 2020 7th, give up a 2020 6th and we’re only paying him $3.5M for the season. I guess that’s not terrible. 

So Keenum and McCoy will both likely be here.  I'd say they probably brought in Keenum because they expect McCoy to start and need a reasonable backup.  To me this means its very unlikely they'll trade up for a QB in this draft (which to me is great news).  If a guy they love drops to 15 sure, but hopefully they'll take someone in the mid rounds.  

Broncos have trade parameters with Washington for QB Case Keenum: Broncos get WAS 6th in 2020, WAS gets Broncos 7th in '20, per source. Keenum's contract reworked. Broncos pay him $500K restructure bonus and pay $3.5 million of his $7M salary. Washington pays $3.5 mi. #9sports